Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I think I'd be all for a hot tub if I lived in the country and didn't have neighbours overlooking our every move, it'd be rather tranquil then imo.

Bloomin expensive things though!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
And finally the biggest purchase, a hot tub including a new patio area for it. With my wife being a hair dresser and me being in the gym 5-6 times a week the hot tub works wonders on our tightness. It's expensive, but since we only have 1 car now it's a little easier to swallow. TBH we use it almost as much as a car (we both work from home), been in it every day since we've had it and it's truly wonderful thing for physical and mental health.

Hot Spring Aria Highlife.

DSCF8264.jpg

DSCF8265.jpg

DSCF8266.jpg

DSCF8267.jpg

DSCF8268.jpg

Chill out... I was in jest. What post did you say why you have one so I can point and laugh? :D

It's literally right there :p

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I think I'd be all for a hot tub if I lived in the country and didn't have neighbours overlooking our every move, it'd be rather tranquil then imo.

Bloomin expensive things though!

We are alright where we are, the neighbours you can see in the image can really only see the hot tub from the windows pictured, but then they can only see us if we are in the other end of the hot tub as the lid blocks a lot. Other than that, no one else can see.

Caporegime
Hot tubs, disgusting things. Nothing but fonts of bacteria and virus's.
Basically a human soup.

Not too bad if it's a private one with restricted use and it's properly maintained but otherwise just bleurgh.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Hot tubs, disgusting things. Nothing but fonts of bacteria and virus's.
Basically a human soup.

Not too bad if it's a private one with restricted use and it's properly maintained but otherwise just bleurgh.

Yea I'm on top of the maintenance, it also has a fresh water system that generates chlorine from the salt water.

Soldato
Yea I'm on top of the maintenance, it also has a fresh water system that generates chlorine from the salt water.

Make sure you maintain the lid properly
I had a horrible folliculis from one a few years ago, pseudomonas, also known as 'hot tub folliculitis'

After having it, I've diagnosed about 5 or 6 patients with it.
They think I'm a wizard when I look at their rash and ask 'when did you go in the hot tub?'

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Make sure you maintain the lid properly
I had a horrible folliculis from one a few years ago, pseudomonas, also known as 'hot tub folliculitis'

After having it, I've diagnosed about 5 or 6 patients with it.
They think I'm a wizard when I look at their rash and ask 'when did you go in the hot tub?'

What's your advise on maintaining the lid?

Associate
They are also handy if you have a dog who isn't keen on going in the bath. If they see the whole family in one they will be more inclined to jump in . Sorted one clean dog.

Soldato
What's your advise on maintaining the lid?

Bleach or appropriately safe cleaner around all the seams and joins of the fabric. The steam condensing on the lid, the seam cracks and warmth provides perfect conditions for the bacteria.

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Some more stuff for my new build.

Durgod Hades68 keyboard. Gateron silent browns. I have some custom keycaps on the way too.

hades68-1.jpg

hades68-2.jpg

hades68-3.jpg

PBT key caps arrived. 95% of the keys match, it's a tricky layout. I have another set coming that may be better.

Custom cable is on order with hipster aviation connector.

DSCF8303.jpg

DSCF8305.jpg

DSCF8309.jpg

Back
Top Bottom