Poll: Apple iPad Pro

Are you going to buy an iPad Pro?

• Yes

Votes: 146 33.1%
  • No

Votes: 295 66.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Didn't realise the new iPad Pros are USB C. Even worse, the cable is USB C to USB C so I need to buy a new cable! Hopefully the iPhone switches to USB C this year so that I don't need to carry two cables.
Bear in mind it will charge with pretty much any cable so don't feel obliged to pay apple tax on the "official" usb c charger!

*Edit* just to qualify that my 11"pro charges fine on a nexus 6p charger, an HTC u11 charger and a Huawei mate 20pro charger but your milage may vary!

Soldato
Bear in mind it will charge with pretty much any cable so don't feel obliged to pay apple tax on the "official" usb c charger!

*Edit* just to qualify that my 11"pro charges fine on a nexus 6p charger, an HTC u11 charger and a Huawei mate 20pro charger but your milage may vary!

Yes, have a fast USB hub that I will buy an Anker USB to USB C cable for.

Soldato
Does anyone think an OLED or mini LED ipad pro is ever going to be released? Currently holding an ipad pro (first gen) and although the newer ones look much nicer, as I mainly use this for watching films; i feel I need a substanial increase in black level and contrast to justify a new purchase.

Man of Honour
Was ready to order this as my iPad Pro is my most used bit of kit. But it's such an incremental change that it's not worth it. I'm all over that new keyboard case though, such a shame it's not available until May :(

Associate
Then again, how much would they realistically fall by? £50?

They dropped it by another £130... Bit of a bummer but oh well. Still happy with it as a whole and was happy to pay what I/we did at the time so can’t complain really.

Well done to anyone that did hold out.

Soldato
I think I'll be picking one of these up as I can't see my iPad Air 2 receiving iPadOS 14.

I also tried the now previous 11" Pro model when it first came out and was completely blown away by the display, but back then I couldn't justify the upgrade.

Soldato
I’d love to get one especially with the new keyboard but my Surface Pro 3 from 2014 is still going strong.

Sure it runs windows, doesn’t have the latest cpu or has a 120hz screen (the screen is very good otherwise) but it still does all the day to day stuff so I just can’t justify the £1000+ to upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom