This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
it did, but one of the rare times i didnt pass out ,such an unclinical environment and the nurse was quite hot :p
I would not have coped with that lol. I have to lay down when having blood taken. I've had it done three times and on the first two I made a point of being laid down just in case. On the third one I thought "hey, lets try braving it by sitting instead." (I had mentioned to the nurse that I'm not great with needles in general and usually lie down)

This time around though it seemed to hurt more than the others after the blood samples were taken. It wasn't until it started to really hurt that I could feel myself getting that horrible feeling and quickly said "errr..yeah...i'm gonna need to lie down, I'm gonna pass out soon" :o and she quickly got me onto the bed and lifted my feet up lol.

-----

noooooo my tv is playing up :( was right in the middle of watching Liar when it made a clicking sound like it sometimes does when there's a power cut and then the standby light started flashing. Trying the suggestion of leaving it off for an hour and then trying again. Could this happen at a worse time?! :rolleyes:

Soldato
I would not have coped with that lol. I have to lay down when having blood taken. I've had it done three times and on the first two I made a point of being laid down just in case. On the third one I thought "hey, lets try braving it by sitting instead." (I had mentioned to the nurse that I'm not great with needles in general and usually lie down)

This time around though it seemed to hurt more than the others after the blood samples were taken. It wasn't until it started to really hurt that I could feel myself getting that horrible feeling and quickly said "errr..yeah...i'm gonna need to lie down, I'm gonna pass out soon" :o and she quickly got me onto the bed and lifted my feet up lol.

-----

noooooo my tv is playing up :( was right in the middle of watching Liar when it made a clicking sound like it sometimes does when there's a power cut and then the standby light started flashing. Trying the suggestion of leaving it off for an hour and then trying again. Could this happen at a worse time?! :rolleyes:

im glad i am not the only blood or medical phobic ;),i like to avoid thoughts about my own mortality ,im scared to take this plaster off ,i can visualise gushing blood :eek:

IMG-20200331-212053.jpg

Soldato
nooo I'm not gay. I quoted the wrong post, I just meant having the test in the car, obvs :p

right, i'm going to try this tv repair suggestion .Fingers crossed!

nope, didn't work :( nooooooooo what do I do now?! Stooopid tv!
You can come and watch my tv if you want? :p

Plenty on Netflix.. :)

Soldato
Could be a good opportunity to upgrade. Alternatively whip the back off and see if the power board has any burned components. New one should be available on eBay for £15 or so. You just need one screwdriver!

You can tweet/insta/whatever #SOSRestart for help fixing stuff while we're locked down.

Soldato
Could be a good opportunity to upgrade. Alternatively whip the back off and see if the power board has any burned components. New one should be available on eBay for £15 or so. You just need one screwdriver!

You can tweet/insta/whatever #SOSRestart for help fixing stuff while we're locked down.
Sadly I can't afford to upgrade at present. The current one is 50". Been looking at smaller ones under £200 just to tide me over but am working currently so haven't had much time to look.

How simple would it be to change the power board then if it was that? I wouldn't want to mess it up lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom