LOCKDOWN DEALS ON AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL, SSD, 8 PACK RAM & MORE!

Associate
All this at-home-working has ended my already worn out gaming chair. Any chance of seeing one of your great deals on comfortable seats?

some M.2 NVME 1TB storage to accompany the ones above would be good too.

Soldato
OK, if someone could just confirm for me that I'm not seeing things, the 9900KS is priced at £1K.

..I'm not suffering from lockdown delusion or something am I, you guys see it too?

Associate
I still cannot believe that what cryptocurrency boom did to top end cards pricing has managed to stick. Nor I bet can Nvidia. I suspect I shall never be able to justify going from a 1080ti to a 2080ti. Luckily the 1080ti is a damn good card.

Now that 3950x on the other hand.....that is a very different story

Soldato
And this is why OcUK are the best

They do pull off some amazing stuff.

Back in the MSN days I used to chat to Gibbo and he did me some awesome deals. Not that I don't any more, I got a great price on a 2070 Super this week.

I'm told they are super busy and running with reduced staff, so massive thanks to all at OcUK for keeping us overclocked and gaming safe at home during these difficult times.

@oneale90 might be interesting for you

Last edited:
Associate
Yes, what were you looking at?

I was going to order the Geforce GTX 2070 (Stock CodeGX-1B3-GI) Just had to wait until payday, but it would appear I've waited too long :(

I've managed to scoop the Vulcan 1TB for the lockdown price, just in case you need to change them back?

josh

OcUK Staff
OP
I was going to order the Geforce GTX 2070 (Stock CodeGX-1B3-GI) Just had to wait until payday, but it would appear I've waited too long :(

I've managed to scoop the Vulcan 1TB for the lockdown price, just in case you need to change them back?

josh

I shall put these on offer tomorrow, but it will be £509.99, which I believe is still cheaper than elsewhere and we have 200 in stock and 500 more landing Monday/Tuesday. :)

Associate
I shall put these on offer tomorrow, but it will be £509.99, which I believe is still cheaper than elsewhere and we have 200 in stock and 500 more landing Monday/Tuesday. :)

Ahh, fantastic! Thanks Gibbo. I shall wait and order it all tomorrow then!

Thanks again

Josh

Back
Top Bottom