** Update ** - Harley Quinn - 3900x upgrade as well (rework of my first build)

Soldato
I dont normally visit the Project Logs section to be honest because I'm not really into case mods. I just happended to glance across and saw Harley Quinn in the title so I clicked immediately. That is such a sexy looking build dude, wow

Associate
OP
Looks good, although not my kind of thing as I prefer the first version.

I am interested in the PI screen you have, anymore details on that as I'd like to do something similar.
I've recently updated the whole setup (widowmaker build on here) which think be a lot more to your taste if liked first one.

It's a 5" raspberry pi lcd screen which connects via hdmi and functions as an additional monitor would. Got the screen from amazon and put a longrunner surround on to tidy up the look :)

Associate
I've recently updated the whole setup (widowmaker build on here) which think be a lot more to your taste if liked first one.

It's a 5" raspberry pi lcd screen which connects via hdmi and functions as an additional monitor would. Got the screen from amazon and put a longrunner surround on to tidy up the look :)

Is this all on a particular programme?

Associate
Wow, that is awesome. A proper job! I'm super impressed with all the customisations that have gone into it.

You didn't leave it long before changing it up either.

If you are tempted to make another totally custom design, please make it the TARDIS from Doctor Who.

Associate
OP
Wow, that is awesome. A proper job! I'm super impressed with all the customisations that have gone into it.

You didn't leave it long before changing it up either.

If you are tempted to make another totally custom design, please make it the TARDIS from Doctor Who.

Thanks man, ohhh that's a cool idea. Plenty of options for fun extras too

Associate
Police Box outside, door reveals case components built around centre console - some kind of water cooling tube.

Back
Top Bottom