Maneater

Associate
Living the dream!

I recognise that it's probably very early in its development but it did look a tad janky from the trailer. I imagine that fluidity of movement will be very important for gameplay. Hopefully they'll work that out before release.

Last edited:
Soldato
Go for it then tell us if he was wrong/lying. Thanks. Or did you not even watch it...going by your comment?

PS i very much doubt he was. He usually calls things pretty well.

Aye if you say so :rolleyes:

He used to be alright a few years back before he became mildly popular but went downhill fast. Just rolls out the same key phrases over and over and.....

The few times I have tried to give him another chance it's just the same tired old **** and also the moaning and self-entitlement :eek:

'I'm one of you guys', no, no you're not. It's your job and your living and you just want to please the algorithm.

Only really bother with ACG now and if I going to buy a game I'll just buy it anyway and refund if it's rubbish.

Soldato

He used to be alright a few years back before he became mildly popular but went downhill fast. Just rolls out the same key phrases over and over and.....

The few times I have tried to give him another chance it's just the same tired old **** and also the moaning and self-entitlement :eek:

'I'm one of you guys', no, no you're not. It's your job and your living and you just want to please the algorithm.

Only really bother with ACG now and if I going to buy a game I'll just buy it anyway and refund if it's rubbish.

Well I've got 6 hours in this game and just watched this review because I came here to warn people.
He's absolutely 100% correct about this game...and I've now uninstalled it. There are literally only 3 missions to do that are repeated over and over and then 2 or 3 types of collectables.

Outside of the odd boss thats it, thats the whole game. Honestly its like someone took all the worst bits of the same continuous Ubisoft 'quests' and stuck a shark skin on it.
It's total dross, avoid like an Amity Island beach on a Sunny weekend.

Soldato

You're the one that indicated you hadn't watched it. And i'm not quite sure what 'self entitlement' you're referring to.

Well I've got 6 hours in this game and just watched this review because I came here to warn people.
He's absolutely 100% correct about this game...and I've now uninstalled it. There are literally only 3 missions to do that are repeated over and over and then 2 or 3 types of collectables.

Outside of the odd boss thats it, thats the whole game. Honestly its like someone took all the worst bits of the same continuous Ubisoft 'quests' and stuck a shark skin on it.
It's total dross, avoid like an Amity Island beach on a Sunny weekend.

Do still buy it though hyperseven. Let us know if WaB and Columbo are both wrong.

Back
Top Bottom