Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
I’d like to play Goldeneye again, I loved that game

No reason you can't, it's free too. N64Plus on the Play Store (full support for bluetooth/usb gamepads) and just download a selection of game ROMs from any of the ROM sites all over the open web. Goldeneye64 is a mere 12MB!

You just suck at games and need a £200 mouse, admit it lol

I actually have no gaming peripherals for PC gaming! All my stuff is for workflow improvement as opposed to gaming. The only gaming thing is my GFX card I suppose but that's it!

Caporegime
No reason you can't, it's free too. N64Plus on the Play Store (full support for bluetooth/usb gamepads) and just download a selection of game ROMs from any of the ROM sites all over the open web. Goldeneye64 is a mere 12MB!

I actually have no gaming peripherals for PC gaming! All my stuff is for workflow improvement as opposed to gaming. The only gaming thing is my GFX card I suppose but that's it!

You should definitely get that MS mouse though. :p

Soldato
But the thing is you don't need to get a £200 mouse! You can play just as well with a standard mouse!

This is the bluetooth one (the bluetooth one is also 2.4GHz rf), I use it on my phone for N64 emulation whilst streaming the screen to the living room TV. Goldeneye 64 on a 65" OLED s quite something :p

Yeah the quality of plastic is much more hollow than the 360 pad. I can see this becoming shiny after a year or two of use whereas the 360 one stayed the same throughout.

Yes I saw this and noped out of the tab after seeing the price. The dpad on the elite is a disc too, even worse!

My issue is the thing breaks down fast. I've gone through a couple that have had the A button do double pressing. Infuriating.

Caporegime
Screwfix. Saw was £149.99 and the stand £54.99. Used it on a few of the old decking boards to cut them down so that they’d fit in the car, and it went through them like butter, old embedded screws and all. Really clean cut as well, nice and smooth with no splintering. Really impressed with it. :)

I might buy one this week to cut some timber for a table.

Soldato
How's the G6? I have Sennheiser GSP550 and I think it's own USB soundcard is the weak point, but there's so much choice in the USB soundcard market, G5, G6, U3 then the Asus and Sennheiser options.

Really like it :) keep an eye on the creative b-stock page, I set a stock alert on there and it came back in stock reasonably quickly.

nhzoskm.jpg
59d7TNj.jpg
JXQmcH8.jpg
nAOsjC4.jpg
LkdJsLK.jpg

IT says refurbished on the sticker, not a mark on it or the box :) Very happy!

Last edited:
Caporegime
That is not what I meant and you know that :p
I agree and disagree with you.

Using a G703 for gaming and a MX Master 2S for everything else, I definitely notice a difference. A friend even commented that my driving in borderlands was smoother on the new mouse. I am definitely more responsive using a mouse that is 1/3rd lighter than the Master 2S as well.

But this mouse was about 70 quid. Spending 200 or something silly like that? never!

Man of Honour
Oh my mouse is an MX Master 3 and that gets used for gaming and work equally. I just like the better battery life convenience and the feel of the wheel and ergonomics vs the G902 I had before :o

Yeah the 902 was a better gaming mouse due to a more responsive sensor, but I don't really play online games much any more, mostly campaign games so the difference is minimal really.

Caporegime
If you add the cost of a mouse + keyboard + the mouse pad then no doubt it will cost more than a joypad. So to say a joypad are expensive isn’t really fair.

yes your PC mouse and keyboard also do work but then why not use the intelli mouse above and the keyboard that comes with any standard Dell PC? It’s the same right?

clearly it isn’t.

if you want to split it, since they are used both game and work equally, 50% of mouse and keyboard together is most likely cost more than that £50 pad.

I am pretty certain of that fact :p

Back
Top Bottom