How do I remove this

Associate
OP
Soldato
brass, wire brush, or drill attachment, I've used, former for large surface evostik type glue removal,
cleaning the debris off of tool against a piece of wood periodically

Associate
OP
Thanks for your replies, I will jet wash both and scrap and see what happens. Weather is poor at the moment so I'll get it done in the next few days and show you my progress.

I understand it won't look the same but anything is better than it looks!

Soldato
I've got something similar on some of my rendered wall at the rear of the house where someone had a crap conservatory up. Albeit the stuff on my house is probably about ten years old so it simply comes off in chunks by hand cos its perished that much. Should really get round to peeling it all off! Looks like yours is coming away not too bad though.

Associate
OP
I've got something similar on some of my rendered wall at the rear of the house where someone had a crap conservatory up. Albeit the stuff on my house is probably about ten years old so it simply comes off in chunks by hand cos its perished that much. Should really get round to peeling it all off! Looks like yours is coming away not too bad though.
Hopefully the 'black stuff' comes off just as well

Associate
Use a non-metallic scraper.
Get a piece of old plastic or perspex, sharpen an edge on it and it should cut the mastic without damaging or making any marks on the bricks.

Back
Top Bottom