Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
I put the depost down on these wardrobes back in March, and they were meant to be installed in April (no points to who can quess why it was delayed). They were finally installed this week (the missing drawer was damaged, so wasn't added until after the photo)

Designed around a chimney breast, allowing a TV to be mounted in the middle, and a socket with space for a hair drier/straighteners for the Mrs.

View attachment IOLIlli.jpg
View attachment ZM6fhj4.jpg
View attachment HMU1Q4x.jpg
View attachment 4YpkOAm.jpg

Man of Honour
An ultra-rare special issue vintage Casio from the 90s :cool:

Casio%20Cognit%20Schema%20-%2020200627_171240.jpg

Soldato
I put the depost down on these wardrobes back in March, and they were meant to be installed in April (no points to who can quess why it was delayed). They were finally installed this week (the missing drawer was damaged, so wasn't added until after the photo)

Designed around a chimney breast, allowing a TV to be mounted in the middle, and a socket with space for a hair drier/straighteners for the Mrs.

View attachment ZM6fhj4.jpg
View attachment HMU1Q4x.jpg
View attachment 4YpkOAm.jpg

Nice, where they from ?

We've just pulled the trigger on a 4.2m wide floor to ceiling (2.5m) Hammonds install

OcUK Staff
Was gonna foolishly buy an Xbox until Mrs reminded me could use the NVIDIA Shield to stream games from her PC onto our TV.

As such grabbed a new controller for some good multi player bearing each other up on Soul Caliber and Tekken.

2E97482B-1DA1-4D00-BBF7-D117C2FB0EC4.jpeg

Great fun and want to get some more fighting games am thinking Mortal Kombat 11 and Injustice 2 are they any good?

Associate
Nice, where they from ?

We've just pulled the trigger on a 4.2m wide floor to ceiling (2.5m) Hammonds install

They're from a local independent place based in Leamington, called Fitrite. We also got a quote from Sharps, but their "custom" wardrobes weren't custom enough to actually work, and they wanted almost twice as much!
One of the big points, was that Sharps wouldn't do the sliding doors any bigger than 1m wide. It's a 3.7m span though, and with the intended design & the chimney breast in the middle, having 4 doors really wouldn't have worked.

Soldato
Super happy with our Hammonds fitted wardrobes. Great quality and workmanship.

Thanks, we.had (fitted by the previous house owners) them in three bedrooms in the last house.

We've gone for wardrobes, dressing table and bedside units - Cost.a.few quid but they will last a lifetime

They're from a local independent place based in Leamington, called Fitrite. We also got a quote from Sharps, but their "custom" wardrobes weren't custom enough to actually work, and they wanted almost twice as much!
One of the big points, was that Sharps wouldn't do the sliding doors any bigger than 1m wide. It's a 3.7m span though, and with the intended design & the chimney breast in the middle, having 4 doors really wouldn't have worked.

Ah, thanks. :)

We had an "online design consultation" a.k.a. zoom meeting with them and must say, very impressed. Designing on the fly, customising the internals, bringing up visuals etc was slick and quick - probably better than being here in person.

Associate

I keep seeing :D

Back
Top Bottom