• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX3070

Soldato
confirmed Gigabyte/aorus cards will have 3+1 year warranty ... via rep.

but dont think i'll upgrade mine this year ... :( still havent finished the modded case its meant to go into !

Soldato
Yup 3070. My 1070 has served me well but it's time for it to go into my daughter's PC.

Now waiting overexcitedly for a release date. I don't normally buy new cards but this is something I really want.

Soldato
I thought you already finished your rig? What you got planned now? I'm intrigued :D:confused::)

Was going to do one for my cousin's sons. They lost their granddad to Covid right at the start of lockdown so didn't get to say bye etc. And all taking to OC gaming over console . So will be next basic one.

On mine. We landed Covid here so 3/5 of us became ill with son going to hospital so didn't push getting GPU under water :(

Associate
I have spare cash in my GPU fund as I sold my RTX 2080 for £550+ a couple of months ago. I think the 3070 might be the one to go for, but currently waiting for benchmarks to determine if it truly beats the 2080Ti. £480 for that kind of GPU is insane value.

Soldato
Was going to do one for my cousin's sons. They lost their granddad to Covid right at the start of lockdown so didn't get to say bye etc. And all taking to OC gaming over console . So will be next basic one.

On mine. We landed Covid here so 3/5 of us became ill with son going to hospital so didn't push getting GPU under water :(
Oh man, you guys got hit very hard im so sorry mate. Hope everything is okay mate, let us know if you wanna talk or anything.

Back
Top Bottom