• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

Soldato
AC Valhalla I imagine will perform much like Odyssey.

Almost guaranteed. We MIGHT not run into severe CPU bottlenecks this time though, if they release it with Vulkan. Breakpoint (same engine) saw great performance uplift at least in terms of smoothness when they finally added Vulkan to it. Here's hoping!

Associate
Very little on the MM yet to go off. People either don't want to stomach the lowball offers that will come in or they're waiting till they have their new card in hand.
Might aswell wait at this stage now - especially on the MM. You would be better of chancing it on ebay

Soldato
Can we talk about the fact that the clown card is a QUADROUPLE SLOT card!?
Capture.png

G J

G J

Associate
So are these benchmarks with or without RT and/or DLSS enabled, I think some people may be throwing Turing cards away too soon.

Caporegime
no idea on the brand as well to be honest.

I've only had the one KFA2 card (my current one), but it's been excellent.

Certainly not a very quiet card like, for example, the Gigabyte SOC GTX570 was, but nothing intrusive whatsoever.

Temps and appearance on the 980Ti are to my liking, too (shame about the lack of a backplate on it, 'tis all).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom