• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Strix OC 3080
Ordered: 18/09/2020 15:06:48
Unofficial Q pos: 415
Official Q pos: 471

Thanks again OC for creating this system!

Associate
Guys, some of you aren't understanding the queue position. Being 20 and not having received a card doesn't mean that OCUK haven't gotten any of that card. It means that after sending out whatever they have sent out, your position THIS WEEK is 20. I think. I'm assuming they wouldn't include people in the queue if they already shipped them cards

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order XXXXXXX.

You are currently in queue position 155. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

17/09 - 15:09

Associate
8c50368922657b8181890169296e4fb3.png

Ordered on 22nd September

Associate
Is anyone else ordered a pny card , as mentioned im pos 4, but I only see mention of a very small amount being shipped some time ago .

No mention of pny cards since

At least its highly likely I'll be getting one from the next shipment, just no idea when that might be.

Associate
Asus TUF OC

Unoffical queue I was showing at 800
Official queue 163

Hopefully see it get delivered with the batches coming in through October :D
I wonder why the TUF OC seems to have such a big disparity between the official and unofficial queues compared to everything else? All I can think is lots of people jumped ship to another SKU when this queue-hopping business was going on but I expected more people to try and snap up TUFs, not less. Not that it matters much, just interesting.

Associate
Guys, some of you aren't understanding the queue position. Being 20 and not having received a card doesn't mean that OCUK haven't gotten any of that card. It means that after sending out whatever they have sent out, your position THIS WEEK is 20. I think. I'm assuming they wouldn't include people in the queue if they already shipped them cards

Yay, someone gets it :)

Associate
position 166 for Aorus master(mine) Unofficial had me around 220. Ordered 29th @ 12:04

Position 502 for the MSI gaming trio(the mrs)
Unofficial had me around 830 ordered 17th @ 16:51

Back
Top Bottom