• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Does anyone know if the plan is to provide weekly queue updates? With so many folks on the forums, if we can keep track of how folks' positions change weekly then we'll see a fairly true representation of the rate of deliveries....

Haven't they already said you will get an updated queue number as shipments are sent.

I assumed that to mean once your chosen brand has a shipment, you will either receive a shipping confirmation or a queue update as your queue number would be the same if you ordered an EVGA and they just did a shipment of MSI for example.

Associate
I just want to know where the blasted Strix Cards are! why is OCUK not getting them in?! Asus said shipments are going out equally, so if you've had TUF's why no STRIX's?

Associate
I'd like to know when first shipment of inno3d x4 ichill are arriving roughly, and if we could have an idea of how many are due in, seeing as OCUK are the only seller of these in UK, should surely have an idea.

Associate
I'd like to know when first shipment of inno3d x4 ichill are arriving roughly, and if we could have an idea of how many are due in, seeing as OCUK are the only seller of these in UK, should surely have an idea.

Inno3d pretty much tell people they don't know anything, ask the retailer and when I've called OCs they just told me they "haven't heard anything". So apparently they just listed the card for a laugh and are crossing their fingers some might just appear.

Associate
Inno3d pretty much tell people they don't know anything, ask the retailer and when I've called OCs they just told me they "haven't heard anything". So apparently they just listed the card for a laugh and are crossing their fingers some might just appear.

Seems to be their strategy for all the lesser known brands like KFA2, Inno3D and PNY

Associate
other retailers seem to only have a few Palit orders left, so lets hope we get a good shipment.
Well on twitter Palit said theyre sending out a shipment this Friday to UK. They said it will take 2-4 weeks so hopefully that means its a big boat with loads on. **fingers crossed**

Heres where Palit replied to me on twitter -

**Edit, added twitter link

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
After a busy Sunday and two hellish days at work I finally had an afternoon (and more later in the week... should not have be able to gain almost a day of time in lieu in two days) to catch up on the (lack of) progress here (well, I skipped 10 100-post pages, so, not really catch up, but I hope I got the gist).

So, could someone check my conclusions for me?
  • Between what I've seen here, and the stock thread, the TUFs that on Monday were stated to be arriving yesterday seem to be shipping today?
  • Which means its likely that the MSI Ventii (still not sure how I should pluralise that) haven't shipped yet, and might not till tomorrow
  • No sign of MSI Trios I can see (which is what I care about... guess they might be on ebay based on the recent news)
  • Can't see any mention of a queue "update after each shipment" for any card yet? Guess that might be later today for the TUFs if they are shipping now.
Is that about right?

I've changed how the data in my spreadsheet of queue positions people have kindly submitted is displayed, main page is now just a long list sorted by card, date & time purchased and stated queue position. And now the date and time sorting actually works as a date and time, not text (silly me for assuming that a date and time collected in a google form would be added to the database as one and not just a string I have to convert. Them forcing US Month/Day formats on the form should have clued me in that it wouldn't play nice).

I have a concept of adding a "adjusted queue" that uses per-card data to approximate based on the queue date and a list of queue changes to try to keep the queue data readable when they start shortening, so when that starts happening if people keep submitting data and make sure to use a correct "Queue Date" based on the one in the email that'd be really helpful.

Oh, and if you'd like to submit data then this is the link.

Associate
Well on twitter Palit said theyre sending out a shipment this Friday to UK. They said it will take 2-4 weeks so hopefully that means its a big boat with loads on. **fingers crossed**

Heres where Palit replied to me on twitter - https://twitter.com/Palit_Global/status/1313312507964977152

**Edit, added twitter link

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. Fingers crossed.

Hopefully you are right and it is a big shipment, the time frame seems to point to that. I hope OCUK snag 150 cards and all will be gravy

Back
Top Bottom