**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Getting somewhere with Lian li now they are back and should have the shipping details today/Tomorrow. I now understand the delay a little more. They have told us that the bearing they use is currently in shortage which means a delay in our bigger order. We have coming into stock on the next delivery will be:

120 White: 120 Units (Presold 79)
120 White Triple: 200 Units (Presold 50)
120 Black: 120 Units (Presold 92)
120 Black Triple: 200 Units (Presold 57)

The above is all we could get at this time. I will update ETA hopefully in the next few days.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hello - will any 360 Black Galahad's be on that shipment to you do you know?

I won't know the full ETA until Monday next week. I'm trying to get the fans Air shipped but the coolers will be by Sea so could be Middle of November but hopefully earlier.

I will know more on Monday all being well.

Associate
Getting somewhere with Lian li now they are back and should have the shipping details today/Tomorrow. I now understand the delay a little more. They have told us that the bearing they use is currently in shortage which means a delay in our bigger order. We have coming into stock on the next delivery will be:

120 White: 120 Units (Presold 79)
120 White Triple: 200 Units (Presold 50)
120 Black: 120 Units (Presold 92)
120 Black Triple: 200 Units (Presold 57)

The above is all we could get at this time. I will update ETA hopefully in the next few days.

I guess that explains why there not restocking everywhere, never thought about shortages of parts :p Thank you Robbie for the update

now I just need to sort my order as I have a chair on the same order as the fans and I'm worried I'm not gonna get the fans when they arrive :( since the chair is out of stock too and I didn't know OC don't send stuff separately if in the same order (I sent a WebNote System Message so just hope I get a reply soon) :(

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
I guess that explains why there not restocking everywhere, never thought about shortages of parts :p Thank you Robbie for the update

now I just need to sort my order as I have a chair on the same order as the fans and I'm worried I'm not gonna get the fans when they arrive :( since the chair is out of stock too and I didn't know OC don't send stuff separately if in the same order (I sent a WebNote System Message so just hope I get a reply soon) :(

Hopefully you get a response. Due to the release of the 3080 we are getting swamped with webnote queries with people asking the same question that no one can give an exact answer to.

I will have an update Monday hopefully then you will have had a response on the chair so you can decide what to do. I can help if you mention me in here so I see it.

Associate
I know people say does th eworld need a new AIO but I have to say I'm already sold on these from the asthetics alone, these will be my go to when I change next time.

Associate
Just ordered a Triple Pack Black and 6 x Single Black. From what I've read they should work off the one controller. Fingers crossed!

Associate
OK, I just got a Galahad, but need these fans! Still need to know if I order now will that count as a pre-order?

Anyone know if the UL120's will fit on the Galahad? Like will there be any issues?

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
If I order what I want now? 3 packs of the fans and one Galahad, is that counting as a pre-order?

If you order now you will be in the queue for when the stock lands.

List is as below so far:

120 White: 120 Units (Presold 86)
120 White Triple: 200 Units (Presold 53)
120 Black: 120 Units (Presold 102)
120 Black Triple: 200 Units (Presold 63)

Again I won't know an ETA till next week when China return to work.

Associate
If you order now you will be in the queue for when the stock lands.

List is as below so far:

Again I won't know an ETA till next week when China return to work.

Understand the last part, I am aware of that. I just don't know how OC pre-allocations work.

I'm not even sure if these fit on the Galahad.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

Sorry so if you have pre-ordered so far you will get one of the units coming in. If you pre-order now the money will be taken and you will enter that pre-sold queue. If you pre-order and all the items are sold you will be in the next batch that will come in at a later date.

I have requested confirmation on the Galahad question as we are home office and I can't check.

Associate
Hi,

Sorry so if you have pre-ordered so far you will get one of the units coming in. If you pre-order now the money will be taken and you will enter that pre-sold queue. If you pre-order and all the items are sold you will be in the next batch that will come in at a later date.

I have requested confirmation on the Galahad question as we are home office and I can't check.

Thank you. I will order in the next hour as I wanted to be sure that if you get 100 in and I was 58th order, I'd get them in this sense.

One thing though, can we amend orders? So if I order now and they don't fit on the Galahad and I in turn need only 2x 3pk - I can cancel 1 of the 3x 3pk I ordered?

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Thank you. I will order in the next hour as I wanted to be sure that if you get 100 in and I was 58th order, I'd get them in this sense.

One thing though, can we amend orders? So if I order now and they don't fit on the Galahad and I in turn need only 2x 3pk - I can cancel 1 of the 3x 3pk I ordered?

Yes that is perfectly fine to do so.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Resp
Hi,

Response from Lian Li:

"The RGB on the GALAHAD cooler is not compatible with uni fan controller .

However , we will have a cable sell separately next month . With the cable , the RGB on Galahad will compatible with uni fan controller ."

This means we probably won't get the cable till next year due to shipping. So maybe that will be an upgrade for the future.

Back
Top Bottom