• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
This is to those that haven't seen it yet. OC UK are taking cards that customers already paid for and put them inside unsold systems as they can get higher margins like this. We have evidence of this not only here but in @Gibbo update from last week claiming that they have received Gigabyte Gaming OC. The only card that didn't get queue updates but was received by OC UK last week. Before you claim these are OEM cards I will stop you and say that they use boxed version for system builds as you can request a box with pre-built systems. We need to bring this to attention of them. I don't care if I get banned. OC UK stop this scam. You took my money and try to sell my card as part of pre-built system while telling me to either wait or cancel.
There's a good chance that those are not retail versions of the cards. There were some shipped out in the States without retail packaging and were badly damaged in transit.

Associate
I was at #72 for the Asus Strix 3080 non-OC, but got moved up three places overnight. So yes, I am current enjoying the 69 position :)

(sorry!)

Associate
THESE.ARE.RETAIL.

I must say I think my favourite part of this whole terrrible scenario is watching this guy here slowly lose his mind.

The timing of his post about GB gaming OC in between two posts about shipping notifications is delicious.

On a more serious note, dude I hope you’re okay. This isn’t healthy.

Associate
There's a good chance that those are not retail versions of the cards. There were some shipped out in the States without retail packaging and were badly damaged in transit.
then the decent thing to have done would be email those 1st in the queue to see if they will take them reboxed. I do not believe that they are non retail, but a case of OCuk holding back some stocks for system builds. Just MO

Associate
I was in the queue for Palit GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming Pro 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card and I was 7th. I got the shipping email today, woo.

Associate
I really wonder how they didn't get a single RTX 3080 Asus strix non OC, this is getting really scary, i just want a card, all my work depends on it and i been stuck for a month, i'm losing my mind and i'm too afraid to cancel because i know it wont get me anywhere, such low lack of communication, it's really leaving such a negative impact..

Associate
I must say I think my favourite part of this whole terrrible scenario is watching this guy here slowly lose his mind.

The timing of his post about GB gaming OC in between two posts about shipping notifications is delicious.

On a more serious note, dude I hope you’re okay. This isn’t healthy.
It's fair to have a little scepticism..

Associate
I seemingly narrowly missed out on a small restock of the EVGA ultra gaming card on a competitor website today, had the option to Add to basket but clearly im either super slow compared to others or dems bots hoovered it up, guess OC get to keep my money for another day.

Back
Top Bottom