• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I wouldn't be surprised if nVidia make a large amount of stock available a little after 5pm today. Then they'll drop the price of the 3080 or scrap it and replace it with the Super version.

Associate
I wouldn't be surprised if nVidia make a large amount of stock available a little after 5pm today. Then they'll drop the price of the 3080 or scrap it and replace it with the Super version.
It's Nvidia, I don't believe they even know what they are doing

Associate
I'm cancelling my TUF non OC order with OCUK.
Decided to order the Gigabyte Vision 3080 OC. Will look nicer in my case and the guy in customer service said they only had around 120 orders for the vision so far. Fingers crossed it arrives before my TUF would have even been manufactured. Anyone behind me at circa 1160ish will move up 1 :rolleyes:
good luck

Associate
i would have actually pulled the trigger on the £900 if i could find it, the evga ping woke me up today and didnt get there fast enough. Zen 3 next week and time is ticking for me :p

Associate
in queue for KFA2, considering switching to a 3070 because this is my first build and the wait is killing me lmao.

Anyone know if I'd be good to order a 3070 from OC if I have a 3080 on order? Don't wanna cancel the 3080 til I have a 3070 in my hands, but idk if I'd be allowed to have 2 cards on order. <3

Associate
in queue for KFA2, considering switching to a 3070 because this is my first build and the wait is killing me lmao.

Anyone know if I'd be good to order a 3070 from OC if I have a 3080 on order? Don't wanna cancel the 3080 til I have a 3070 in my hands, but idk if I'd be allowed to have 2 cards on order. <3

Best raising a web note with them to confirm as someone did mention your 3080 order would be cancelled.

Associate

Nah you can only have one or the other. You'll have no choice but either to cancel your 3080, or order the 3070 through a competitor (which makes this seem an odd choice from OCUK...)

Associate

In the same situation... First build and anticipation is killing me...

Associate
All this talk of if AMD is better... Forgive me as I'm just building my first PC and in queue 1098 in the Strix OC line... Won't there be a difference due to RTX and DLSS?
In about 4 hours enough info should drop to answer that but I doubt its going to be better than the 3080 and if it is you can always jump ship. Its not like OC are getting 1000 cards anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom