• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I have never been more put off from a site/seller in my life.. I specifically chose OCUK over **** and ****** as I assumed they would provide best/most timely/accurate service with best customer support... Mindboggling experience so far
Truth is this is the only issue I had so far, won't make change supplier for future products, just makes me a bit cautious for buying on launch. I should have waited until march, April next year as i always did, but i was a bit too excited, and now i am way too invested to quit

Associate
Just got an email saying my Inno3D Twin X2 OC 3080 has been shipped along with my watchdog codes! I am a very happy young man!

Im not sure what happened, they said they recieved 20pcs, they shipped them, now all of a sudden i went from 10 in queue on friday , to shipped today!

VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!

Associate
I was 23rd in line for an inno3D x 4. Couldn’t justify waiting anymore considering lockdown, no info about what’s actually happening with the promised shipment (which only had 15 of my card anyway) 6 weeks of waiting and Christmas well on the way which is extra strain. I went for a Zotec from elsewhere in the end. I really am done with early adoption of these things now, this has been horrendous. How long for refunds?

Associate
Aargh!!! They just got their almost daily delivery of MSI gaming Trio cards and I missed it again. Poop. Says all the cards are in peoples baskets. Guess I’ll try again tomorrow. Btw, this was buy now for delivery tomorrow.

Associate
After seeing that amount shipped while I'm sitting on the 142nd place for the msi trio is painful. Would be nice to have a few words on the MSI cards at this point.

Associate
Just got an email saying my Inno3D Twin X2 OC 3080 has been shipped along with my watchdog codes! I am a very happy young man!

Im not sure what happened, they said they recieved 20pcs, they shipped them, now all of a sudden i went from 10 in queue on friday , to shipped today!

VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!

Congrats man! Lets hope they sort out X4's in decent supply too!

Associate
So the lie train continues.

"3080 Ventus - OK amount shipping from MSI factory 31st, due with us a week later."

Now its a ******* small amount so my 32 in queue aint looking good again for another week.

Cheers gibbo

Associate
Ooh, actually got a MSI 3090 gaming Trio in my inbox for delivery tomorrow!!!! Should I buy it, should i buy it? Is it really worth £900 more just so I can get out of this damn queue.

that said, these guys seem to be getting shipments every couple of days so....

Nnnggggh, what to do....

Associate
Ooh, actually got a MSI 3090 gaming Trio in my inbox for delivery tomorrow!!!! Should I buy it, should i buy it? Is it really worth £900 more just so I can get out of this damn queue.

that said, these guys seem to be getting shipments every couple of days so....

Nnnggggh, what to do....
Lol i was tempted too. do it :)

Back
Top Bottom