• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
I don't recall it being that rosy during the peak, stupid queues and having to book a reservation just to collect the damn thing but yes otherwise it's been good on supply. Which you would expect for the huge profit margin Apple makes on its handsets, I'm not sure we want more of that.
I mean sure, but like you knew that even if you had to queue in front of the store, you'd get one. Nothing like this 3080 launch where big major retailers got literally sent 10 cards on launch day total. Even though apple sells millions of iphones every year, you can always get one on launch day. That's all I meant - that AMD and Nvidia could definitely improve their supply chains, because what we have right now is a bit of a joke.

Associate
Once the 5950x drops to the current 3950 prices ie ~ £500 then i'll upgrade my 3900x gives me 1 more upgrade on the AM4 socket next year sometime.

Back
Top Bottom