Votes: 173 16.3%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 662 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just got a text message from argos saying:

Good news - Your pre-order for ****** for item is on its way. dpd uk will deliver as early as the official release date to track your order...

Hmm seems a bit early to get a message like that :o

It likely means they've been "scanned out" and are sitting on a pallet or in a trailer. Saves them having to process them all on the day they actually start moving.

Soldato
I've got my bingo card ready for the Xbox launch. First I expect to see is a melodramatic meltdown because someone's delivery doesn't make it along with a statement of how they will never use that retailer again and they hope the courier burns down.

Soldato
I can't believe there is so much chat over BC load times. Big deal, they may patch it they may not but at least they run really well. The actual PS5 games are rapid and will be faster than the XS.

Getting both so really not fussed in all the 1 upping.

yeah getting both so not fussed but the actual Xbox games will be better looking and run better.

Soldato
I've got my bingo card ready for the Xbox launch. First I expect to see is a melodramatic meltdown because someone's delivery doesn't make it along with a statement of how they will never use that retailer again and they hope the courier burns down.
I'll take multiple people with deliveries which don't come until 9pm, quickly forgotten about when they get the console in their hands.

FYI - there's a 1TB SSD going for £74 currently on a certain, wet, woody website right now. Perfect for those PS4 games!!

Soldato
So for storage it's seems a USB SSD for PS4 games will be preferable, then wait it out for the M.2 drives to expand the PS5 storage.

Ugh going to be pretty expensive once everything is done and dusted.

Back
Top Bottom