Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Three character plate which rolls off the tongue nicely and has "RS" in it, an easy £100K+ to the right buyer.

Several similar plates have sold for between £100K and £200K, and "2 RS" is currently up for £101,832.

It is sat on a car worth maybe £500.

Crazy money for a plate that. Wonder why they have it on that? Will it be to retain the reg?

Caporegime
Crazy money for a plate that. Wonder why they have it on that? Will it be to retain the reg?

I can only assume so. Or its some old person who has had it forever and just transfers it whenever they get a new car.

There used to be a 1997 Renault Scenic in my area with the reg "A 30" which was driven by an older couple.

Caporegime
Thought some of you might be interested to see our workers’ truck. They drove it 100 miles here and slept in it for 5 days whilst they were working. @Scania , I guess yours is a bit more comfortable? :p
Wow! Where do I start with that? :D - I’d love to see what a DVSA inspector would make of it! :D

I wouldn’t want to sleep an hour in that, and used to think my bunk was uncomfortable, I’ve changed my mind after seeing that! :D
G7W6utI.jpg
The accommodation of “Hotel Scania” :D

Soldato
@vanpeebles If I had endless time and money I'd probably wander around the country buying ridiculous things like that and investing far more than their actual value in restoring them :D

@Yaayuh! It's a hole boring machine - they did a 50m well and are now doing the house foundations. It's actually surprisingly expensive - someone is making quite a lot of money and isn't investing it in either the workers or the truck, that's for sure.

@Scania They'd think they'd died and gone to heaven if they had that!

Soldato
@vanpeebles If I had endless time and money I'd probably wander around the country buying ridiculous things like that and investing far more than their actual value in restoring them :D

@Yaayuh! It's a hole boring machine - they did a 50m well and are now doing the house foundations. It's actually surprisingly expensive - someone is making quite a lot of money and isn't investing it in either the workers or the truck, that's for sure.

@Scania They'd think they'd died and gone to heaven if they had that!

Is it a four-fifty-four? (say yes even if it's not!) :D

Soldato
7-BCAEDE2-9019-4-A97-8-FCE-E6-E5-E0279-EEB.jpg

That truck has seen some things man, 1000 yard PTSD stare.

Back
Top Bottom