• Digital Only Version

Votes: 173 16.2%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 663 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 229 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Im in a hot bath. Kids sleeping. I have a cold Peroni Dreaming of my ps5 like I have severe happy anxiety like I felt with ps1

I can remember getting my PS1 a little. But can remember like yesterday getting my PS2...in fact I found my PS2 in the wardrobe before Christmas and have never felt so excited since until now as my 6 year old son is looking forward to it also.

He went crazy when he say Sackboy tonight after school.

Soldato
Hi folks, please correct me if I'm wrong here but I have just read on the AV Forums that the PS5 doesn't support UHD playback of movies? Is that true? If so I'm going to have to change my plans, get a UHD player and stick to my PS4 Pro for a good while longer.

Associate
Hi folks, please correct me if I'm wrong here but I have just read on the AV Forums that the PS5 doesn't support UHD playback of movies? Is that true? If so I'm going to have to change my plans, get a UHD player and stick to my PS4 Pro for a good while longer.
Pretty sure it is a UHD drive.

From the Playstation website:
4K Ultra HD Blu-ray™
Watch 4K Blu-ray discs on your beautiful 4K TV with your PS5 console (excludes PS5 Digital Edition).

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/ps5/

Associate
For people stressing about there Amazon order here is how my Xbox Series X went.

Heard zero from them after I popped the order in. On the Monday (the day before it was due to arrive) nothing was happening all morning. Then about two pm the £449 was pending in my bank. Six nervous hours later it shipped. Never got a email. Shipping said awaiting allocation. Nothing had changed at 2am.

Next morning at 8.45 it arrived in Kingston Park, Peterborough UK ( live near Edinburgh Scotland ) Was like eh !!!! Should this not be out for delivery !!!

At 2.30pm it left Edinburgh for my house. Finally touching down at 18.45 !!!

Good luck everyone !!!!

Soldato
No movement on either of my Currys orders, console or Pulse 3D headset. Got the collection email/text for my Smyths charging station order so I'll have that tomorrow... and nothing else. :p:D

Soldato
I just realised something that may cause a problem with my Amazon preorder. I've got a confirmed ShopTo one so I should be ok regardless but the Amazon one is for a mate. I had a new bank card come through in September for some reason, despite my old one having a couple of years left on it and I've been using that in shops etc but I haven't updated anything online. I've been paying for stuff via PayPal and on Amazon with the old card details still saved. Surely these should not still be working nearly 3 months on? I could have course update the card details on Amazon, or change it to use my credit card instead but I don't want to risk ballsing anything up by doing so.

I'll probably just leave it to chance and hope that the old card details are still working next week and also hope that if not, I'll have the option to update payment method before they allocate my console to someone else. I know my luck however :D

Back
Top Bottom