• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
It's a service. OCUK offer a click and forget service so you don't have to check in with a dozen different retailers every day. Just order and pay once, and forget about it until it turns up.

The alternative is a lot of leg work trying to track one down as they enter the country only to be snapped up fast.

Not necessarily true, as I myself have signed up for e mail notifications and even one e tailer has opted to inform me if they are not even going to receive stock at all in the near future I’m hearing a lot of November 24th to 29th for next big drop of 5950 processors landing and even one e tailer has got only one order per household or address so at least they are being fair first come first served and no chance of bots buying up all their inventory all to themselves all at once strangely that web site does not offer pre orders only when in stock but there is no pricing so maybe they are scalping too above RRP I will never pay above RRP as come upgrade time you end up losing a S+++ load of money already.

It is just a case I will never pre order I will only buy when in stock and ready for dispatch same day or next day so I am waiting for next week and I’ll be spamming the S+++ out of that refresh button ready to pounce, only thing is no prices are given.

Last edited:
Associate
Pre-orders are one thing, high prices is another. Pre-ordering makes perfect sense, high prices are also totally fine - we can ALL shop elsewhere!

That's exactly what I do, Dr Google is fantastic at eking out the deals I find that 90% of the time Clockers is always priced out of orbit and I end up buying elsewhere true fact. I don’t know why a e tailer would be priced so high surely lower prices bring more people to your front door. I only change my stuff ever 4 to 6 years anyway so its nots as if I spend a lot all of the time but when I do spend my money I like to eek out the cheapest price possible before I buy.

Soldato
I preordered a 5900x with a competitor on Saturday. Have received the order confirmation but don’t appear to have been charged for it yet.

Always best to do this in my opinion. I'm not keen on companies taking your money when they have no idea when they are going to ship you the product.

Thankfully Ive got my 5950X on pre-order, for pay on collection.

Associate
Not necessarily true, as I myself have signed up for e mail notifications and even one e tailer has opted to inform me if they are not even going to receive stock at all in the near future I’m hearing a lot of November 24th to 29th for next big drop of 5950 processors landing and even one e tailer has got only one order per household or address so at least they are being fair first come first served and no chance of bots buying up all their inventory all to themselves all at once strangely that web site does not offer pre orders only when in stock but there is no pricing so maybe they are scalping too above RRP I will never pay above RRP as come upgrade time you end up losing a S+++ load of money already.

It is just a case I will never pre order I will only buy when in stock and ready for dispatch same day or next day so I am waiting for next week and I’ll be spamming the S+++ out of that refresh button ready to pounce, only thing is no prices are given.

I would ignore you got from the retailer. If it is the same one as i am thinking of that seems a standard response if an item has been out of stock for x amount of time. I signed up for alerts with them on a set of speakers not long ago and got an email 2 weeks later saying no idea when it will be back in stock only to see it listed as in stock 2 days later

Associate
So which motherboard would you suggest between these two ROG Crosshair VIII Formula or the X570 AORUS XTREME. Does anyone have a thought what will you be using.

Back
Top Bottom