• Digital Only Version

Votes: 172 16.2%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Well I finally got mine set up. Was having real headaches with the ethernet network connection to my router but swapped out the cable and its been fine since.

Strangely I can't seem to copy modern warfare from my external HDD to internal storage but it could be because its updating.

As a set up experience it hasn't been as swift or easy as the series x. Basically anything I selected to play wanted an update. Bleh.

The console is massive but it isnt as white as I thought it would be! I know that's a really strange thing to say, but its like an off white. Hoping for some black fins to be released though as it just looks wrong in my TV stand.

But the user experience so far has got my attention and has engaged me more that the series x. The series x experience is basically the same as my 1x with faster load times. But the ps5 has a new gui, but at the same time it feels familiar. It just feels nice to use.

The pad is a thing of beauty. I was playing Astro while my other games download updates. What a game! Only been on it for an hour but loving it so far.

My gut feeling at this stage is initially the ps5 will be used more than the series x. But I will see how the game performances pan out over coming months as well as the exclusives.

Permabanned
Madness. If someone bought 1 console for themselves but decided to sell it as the market value had gone up, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's the people who buy as many consoles as they can for the sole purpose of making profit that are scum.
thats the thing. i posted on facebook mine came. he offered me 800, paid via bank transfer and picked up. I was like mate, there isn't many games. He doesnt care cos he streams fifa... like a ps5 makes a diff..

Associate
PS5 controller feels better to hold than the Series X controller IMO.

Didn't buy any games as currently playing AC:V on the XSX but hope to pick something up at some point.

Soldato
I own both, the xbox is much smaller height wise but the xbox is much wider. So they are the same size in theory just the PS has been squashed to gain height

I have both as well and next to each other the ps5 looks like godzilla. I am loving the controller though, the extra features have been done really well

Soldato
Yep. Got to 8 stops away and then vanished. Tracking stopped working. That was 20.15
Got 3 stops from me then changed to "we attempted to deliver but...." that was at 8:05 kicked off on webchat , going to attempt delivery again tomrrow

Permabanned
Has anyone had any reports of theft. Friend says it says delivered for him. No ones knocked, he's even asked neighbours and checked his bins but nothing. Yet it shows delivered.

Where does he stand. I've had it with hermes years back but cba chasing a 10quid delivery for weeka

Soldato
twist on the cheese in a box

rjZdTvk.png
rjZdTvk.png

Soldato
Has anyone had any reports of theft. Friend says it says delivered for him. No ones knocked, he's even asked neighbours and checked his bins but nothing. Yet it shows delivered.

Where does he stand. I've had it with hermes years back but cba chasing a 10quid delivery for weeka

I've had the same. Funny thing is it backdated the time to 19.55.

Caporegime
Just got an update from Amazon

I have to wait until the 21st to see if it turns up (said I should check with neighbours but I’ve done that) and if it’s not appeared by then I have to contact them for a replacement/refund.

Permabanned
yes, says handed to resident.
Worrying times. We live in a lovely village and know each other well. But I've never had n issue from amazon like this.

Seems on the last 2 pages alone there's a few of us.

Where do we stand legally tho. We don't have cctv to show no one turned up. And if their van popped by the house say delivered and sodded off. What do we do.

Back
Top Bottom