This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
An optimum-luxury candy packing box of {h:w = n(1:1.625), hexagonal} is a most attractive thing. 5 makes it a hearty snack for hungry eyes (even vegans).

Last edited:
Soldato
12 hour fasting done and blood test just done. Needles are so good these days, felt like a scratch. I can eat now. Eating toasted beigels with smoked salmon and cream cheese and my first cup of tea. :)

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Two young whales sat on a kerb comparing bruises; where punched, where kicked, what eye or ear or ribs are blue, red or purple now. What cut now is clotted enuff to pick. Ah, the daily routine of a dark suburban sea, of two children. Nothing much amiss till she, his heart.

Childe Roland had it easy.

And so began a mystery, as adults are wont to say, of a boy and a girl, a bird and a tree, a mission.

Last edited:

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Such was the mystery of it, that it's end was its beginning - the defense of everything that is of the letter alpha. Having a handle braide of the chord of the 11 winds, the great sword of the left hand, the lightsheare whose rule was writ in every hand, the paradox of ex caliber, as the latin writ "dare means care", the riting of living, all's power by extension - the truth of the "and", as we say, tis thus to be handsome - to hand some, to dare by the hand by giving.

Last edited:
Soldato
Such was the mystery of it, that it's end was its beginning - the defense of everything that is of the letter alpha. Having a handle braide of the chord of the 11 winds, the great sword of the left hand, the lightsheare whose rule was writ in every hand, the paradox of ex caliber, as the latin writ "dare means care", the riting of living, all's power by extension - the truth of the "and", as we say, tis thus to be handsome - to hand some, to dare by the hand by giving.
You don’t half post some ******** on here.

You ok in the head? You post more nonsense than Magnolia, that’s an achievement!

RxR

RxR

Soldato
The practical virtue of 'and' in OS communication terms of the time current: non-blocking send, non-blocking receive. Time waits for no man.

Soldato
I clearly went through a "prolific facebook poster" around the 9-12 years ago point.

I always felt like i very rarely posted anything, but the "memories to look back on" always seems to have something that i've posted from back around that time.

Todays bit of witty insight from 9 years ago.

Karyn is in a much better state than I was when I got home from my stag. Does that make me a lightweight or an idiot who drinks too much I wonder?

Commissario
Ughhhhh its cold and im tired.

I couldnt sleep last night because I was ANXIOUS ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP. :mad:

Yeah **** off, my brain is a piece of **** sometimes.
I've been reading a very interesting book lately called 'Why we sleep' - might be worth getting a copy mate?

Soldato
Oh dear, my planned walk with my mum tomorrow has been cancelled. My ex sister in law has apparently tested positive for covid so my brother and the kids have to isolate, as well as my mum because she's in a childcare bubble with them.
Gives me more time at home to do things though, my week started off productive but yesterday I hardly did anything and I'm not really in the mood to do much today either lol :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom