Windows 10 Build Problem

Permabanned
At the moment I have Windows 10 Build 1909 and runs no problems

Question is why can I not download Windows 10 Build 20H2 ? I don`t understand why , I cannot even download from Microsoft the latest version

This is the message I am getting , no error code

This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10.
Your PC has hardware that isn't ready for this version of Windows 10. Windows Update will automatically offer you this version of Windows 10 once the issue has been resolved

Can anybody point me in the right direction

Soldato
i don't get you, it's telling you right there what the problem is - your hardware. you'll need to change your build and get rid of the component it doesn't like. don't know why you're in such a rush to get 20H2 though.

Soldato
At the moment I have Windows 10 Build 1909 and runs no problems

Question is why can I not download Windows 10 Build 20H2 ? I don`t understand why , I cannot even download from Microsoft the latest version

This is the message I am getting , no error code

This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10.
Your PC has hardware that isn't ready for this version of Windows 10. Windows Update will automatically offer you this version of Windows 10 once the issue has been resolved

Can anybody point me in the right direction
Just stick with ver. 1909. Assume your cpu or RAM doesn't meet 20H2 min spec?

Soldato
No but i will try , i am getting error code Oxc1900209

Download it to install on another computer: follow these steps -

"Follow these steps to create installation media (USB flash drive or DVD) you can use to install a new copy of Windows 10, perform a clean installation, or reinstall Windows 10."

Do a clean installation "keeping my apps and files" - if that's what you need.

Mel

Soldato
i don't get you, it's telling you right there what the problem is - your hardware. you'll need to change your build and get rid of the component it doesn't like. don't know why you're in such a rush to get 20H2 though.

How about because 20H2 is a small roll up edition of 20H1 with all the bugs ironed out, and therefore is the longest supportable Win10 OS currently available? As a guess, I mean :p

Back
Top Bottom