• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I hopefully got one in... just happened to refresh this thread on the minute and looked at product page... once it was in my basket I had stress of trying to sort address and payment issues out but maybe got one... who knows :D.

Associate
well I checked out as a preorder on the x2, hopefully this is nothing like the 3080 preorder as this is for a friend going from a vega 56.

OcUK Staff
OP
OK The Inno3D has massively oversold. :(

There was only around 15, so far I am seeing 57 sold and counting. Those who do not get a shipment notification by next week I would suggest cancelling and our CS team may automatically cancel the over sales.

Zotac one looks OK so far, but orders still downloading.

This is how quick this stuff sells and that is just via a forum post, we could literally sell thousands per minute if OcUK puts its full might behind selling these products.

Associate
THey were put live earlier and lots sold, got a few left but won't be doing any more tonight I am afraid.

Time for me to rest on my day off. :)

Thank you so much as it looks like I might have finally got a hold of a 6800.

Now, if you want to play Santa an upgrade to one of those very few 6800XTs (on accident of course), I won't be complaining....

Both work for my purpose but....Haha

Associate
Went for the zotac even though it cost more just because of more stock, on order received processing payment hope to christ I get it now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom