• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
Looking to play games like Cyberpunk with this card, is the Ryzen 5 3600X a good match for the 3060ti? Am I likely to wind up CPU bound on games? Would there be noticeable performance improvements on the 5600X?

I also want to play Flight Sim 2020 but I am expecting to be CPU bound on that.

Associate
Looking to play games like Cyberpunk with this card, is the Ryzen 5 3600X a good match for the 3060ti? Am I likely to wind up CPU bound on games? Would there be noticeable performance improvements on the 5600X?

I also want to play Flight Sim 2020 but I am expecting to be CPU bound on that.
I am not super technical, but i used this to see bottlenecks, others may comment on how useful it is :)
https://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/see-how-much-your-cpu-bottlenecks-your-gpu-before-you-buy-it/amp/

Associate
Looking to play games like Cyberpunk with this card, is the Ryzen 5 3600X a good match for the 3060ti? Am I likely to wind up CPU bound on games?

I believe the 3600 is the best match for 3060ti afaik. Cyberpunks highest spec also requires 3600 with say a 3080/90. I think you'll be set game wise for most if not all, unsure about Flight Sim though!

Associate
I'm refreshing the orders page like mad now :p My new UW 1440 monitor shipped today so would be sweet to get both card and that same time!

Associate
Anyone order their palit past 15:06 and had it dispatched ?? Fear I may be one of the oversold people

I should probably do that but I'm scared they'll say no haha. Too much anxiety.

Mine was 15:12 so yeah.. I had it in the basket a long time. I mean maybe I was last, maybe my specific one was allocated?

:cool:I was 15:15 (if we’re taking about the email?)

My order was 15:19 - I just raised a thread in the customer support forum and they confirmed my order was successful, stock assigned and printing and now just pending shipping. So while I can't confirm for you guys it should be a pretty good sign. They also refunded me my shipping cost as an apology for the delay!

Associate
My order was 15:19 - I just raised a thread in the customer support forum and they confirmed my order was successful, stock assigned and printing and now just pending shipping. So while I can't confirm for you guys it should be a pretty good sign. They also refunded me my shipping cost as an apology for the delay!

That sounds promising... Wait as I was typing this my order was shipped!!!

Wish I had my shipping refunded ;) but it's fine, they probably need the £10.

Associate

They refunded mine too but I didnt post that as I was afraid it might cause them a storm of tickets.

Associate
I should probably do that but I'm scared they'll say no haha. Too much anxiety.

Mine was 15:12 so yeah.. I had it in the basket a long time. I mean maybe I was last, maybe my specific one was allocated?

My order was 15:05 and not shipped yet :(

Associate
My order was 15:05 and not shipped yet :(
14.59 here! Seems there is no direct order. Maybe its backwards!

Ill never forget when i applied for unviersity halls literally with 1 hour to go and got my 1st choice and someone who applied months back got their last choice. We basically figured out they did the applications back to front haha

Back
Top Bottom