This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Oh joy, my dishwasher's gone wrong for the third time this year. Add the boiler packing up and the fan on my oven dying as well this year and it's safe to say I'm never touching another Bosch product again.
Oh that's interesting as I was looking at Bosch dishwashers, they are rated one of the top brands by which. My oven is Bosch and the element went not long after I moved in. Googled it and bought and fitted a new one myself :) (although the light stopped working as soon as I did lol)

Caporegime
Oh that's interesting as I was looking at Bosch dishwashers, they are rated one of the top brands by which. My oven is Bosch and the element went not long after I moved in. Googled it and bought and fitted a new one myself :) (although the light stopped working as soon as I did lol)
I thought it was the element on mine but it was the fan which had completely seized up. That's the only fault I've had with the oven in 6/7 years.

The dishwasher exploded (one of the metal sides literally blew outwards) and was replaced outside of warranty because it was a design fault. Since then, the pump has broken on 3 occasions. Once in 2017, once last year, once in April and it looks like it's the same problem again. It's full of water and the cycle can't finish so just keeps beeping at me. The part's still under warranty from last year so it'll be another free replacement but it's killed any faith I had in Bosch as a brand.

Soldato
I thought it was the element on mine but it was the fan which had completely seized up. That's the only fault I've had with the oven in 6/7 years.

The dishwasher exploded (one of the metal sides literally blew outwards) and was replaced outside of warranty because it was a design fault. Since then, the pump has broken on 3 occasions. Once in 2017, once last year, once in April and it looks like it's the same problem again. It's full of water and the cycle can't finish so just keeps beeping at me. The part's still under warranty from last year so it'll be another free replacement but it's killed any faith I had in Bosch as a brand.

Slowly backs out of thread with a Bosch Fridge/Freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob... :(

Caporegime
I actually drink all sorts, but I am not a beer expert. :p

Lager my favourite is Paulaner, Estrella Inedit Damm, or Leffe.

Mid tier I like most popular beers as long as they're cold, Heineken, Hop House, Kronenbourg, Amstell, San Miguel, etc.

For cheap pub **** my favourite is Carlsberg Pilsner.

I dont drink ale often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom