This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Nope, finally got an email, the car is down at a shade under 40k, so that's a huge amount of financing costs and not even remotely tempting.

He does seem quite desperate, but his emails come across terribly. It's almost like the way some people text these days with a separate email with a new line of text as thinks pop into his head. It comes across very unprofessional compared to how you'd expect someone representing Mercedes.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Today is a better day. Despite wavy wobbly legs last night when I was having a smoke.

One of our simpler projects is still viable that I spent years working on since 2007. A government debt recapitalisation project.

Who doesn't need money now? Most govs have been cash flattened by covid, and lots of other things. Obviously, it cant do a great deal, but it will go toward reshoring up the bottom line.

Thankfully, its a very small remaining amount of work to do. Very manageable. This will go some way to improving my health. Ie. Finding and getting rid of the fistula causing my pulsatile tinnitus.

My UK and USA business contacts will finally get some relief from schedule interruption.

Unless some other nuisance factor pops up.

Soldato
Woke early this morning thinking it was Friday and then realised it's only Wednesday. Then I woke later and remembered I booked Thurs and Fri off so technically today is my "Friday" :cool:

Soldato
Woke early this morning thinking it was Friday and then realised it's only Wednesday. Then I woke later and remembered I booked Thurs and Fri off so technically today is my "Friday" :cool:
Nice work! I also realised I have Friday off about Tuesday evening. Can't wait TBH, I think I'm allergic to my desk this month.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
That was scary. I really struggled to breathe for about 3 to 5 minutes and had to get my daughter to call an emergency ambulance. Almost passed out completely - fever, weak down right arm, dizziness and disoriented thinking lasting for about 6-10 minutes.

I genuinely felt there i was about to die intensely for approx 15 seconds. It was a loong time. A life changer.

It seemed to resolve itself within 10-15 minutes after being taken to hospital. Though my heart rate is still 3x my resting rate. Discharged myself. I feel a bit safer at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom