Action/Adventure game Recommendations

Soldato
Hi all,

Looking to play a new action/Adventure game over christmas but just looking to find one. Any thoughts
RDR2 - Completed
Tomb Raider (all) - Completed
Watch dogs (all but legion) completed / Legion is boring!
Vahalla - Half way through & bored
Witcher 3 - Completed 7 times
Doom both - Completed
Cyperpunk 2077 - waiting for more bug free experience
Horizon Zero Dawn little bored of this now around 50% through

Soldato
Hi all,

Looking to play a new action/Adventure game over christmas but just looking to find one. Any thoughts
RDR2 - Completed
Tomb Raider (all) - Completed
Watch dogs (all but legion) completed / Legion is boring!
Vahalla - Half way through & bored
Witcher 3 - Completed 7 times
Doom both - Completed
Cyperpunk 2077 - waiting for more bug free experience
Horizon Zero Dawn little bored of this now around 50% through

Shadow of War. Play on as hard a difficulty as you can manage, dying is part of the game, as long as you aren't only dying.

EDIT - I ended up with a nemisis early in the game that when he hunted me down he often killed me. I eventually moved area, and when I came back I was much stronger, had more skills etc, so could finally get my revenge. It's nice that death isn't really a punishment, but it does make your opponent stronger, so you have to work on getting your revenge.

Soldato
OP
Shadow of War. Play on as hard a difficulty as you can manage, dying is part of the game, as long as you aren't only dying.

EDIT - I ended up with a nemisis early in the game that when he hunted me down he often killed me. I eventually moved area, and when I came back I was much stronger, had more skills etc, so could finally get my revenge. It's nice that death isn't really a punishment, but it does make your opponent stronger, so you have to work on getting your revenge.
yeh finished it before, replaying it atm its fun :)

Back
Top Bottom