Why is OC stock so poor at the moment?

Associate
I'm just wondering why OC stock is so poor compared to other competitors at the moment?

They are out of most of many popular mobo, ram, CPU cooler, fan and PSU choices. Other sites seem to have way more stock but I have always used OC and wanted to keep doing so.

Any idea of what's going on?

Soldato
High demand due to a couple of new releases (GPUs & CPUs) and everyone being at home wanting projects, low amounts of deliveries due to chaos at the ports and there is also some sort of virus going around that's interrupting everything, there is usually a couple of threads a week asking the same thing and funnily enough they get exactly the same answers.

If OC don't have stock and somewhere does just order from them I have and will continue to do so, when OC have in stock what I want I'll start ordering from them again.

Associate
One the biggest reason is that overclockers doesn't overcharge over rrp unlike other competitors so it's stock is sold out really fast.

Associate
I've noticed OCUK prices are a touch higher as well, not much but noticeable. I've always been an advocate of paying more for better quality, which isn't limited to just the product. If the service and aftercare is better then I'll pay more and I'll be buying my stuff of OCUK if this is true.

Permabanned
I'm just wondering why OC stock is so poor compared to other competitors at the moment?

They are out of most of many popular mobo, ram, CPU cooler, fan and PSU choices. Other sites seem to have way more stock but I have always used OC and wanted to keep doing so.

Any idea of what's going on?

Which sites are these? ( don't answer that! ) Cus most sites I know about are in the same situation. It's either down to Covid ( which has caused endless manufacturing problems ) and or to the launch of the new graphics cards, which has created worldwide shortages.

Back
Top Bottom