Suitable build list for 1080/1440p on Farming Simulator 19 and photo editing.

Associate
Hi all,
I’m new to the build scene and a lot of the tech/terminology is lost on me.

However I’m no technophobe and am an engineer so I understand most of the theory.

I’d just like some advice/ guidance on whether my below list of components fits the bill for my requirements.

Amd ryzen 3600x
ASUS tuf x570 plus wifi
Xfx Amd Radeon rx 5600xt
Corsair cx550
Corsair vengeance lpx 3200 cl16 16gb
WD m2 500gb ssd x2
Msi gungir 110r

I may dabble with overclocking in the future but only with guidance.

Any help will be greatfully received

Last edited:
Man of Honour
No one will help you as you are not buying your parts from overlockers it's against theules.
Not true.

Hi and welcome to the forum could you kindly remove the names of competitors of overclockers as it against the forum rules.

3600x is a good .
Motherboard is fine
16gb 3200mhz of ram is good.
Corsair cx is cheap psu buying a better quality would be my advice.
5600xt is a strong gpu but you dont need such a powerful card for farming simulater unless you want to play more demanding games.

Are you editing video as well as photos ?

Associate
OP
Many thanks for the kind reminder of the rules @mickyflinn , I was unaware. Now edited. I used to do a bit of 1080p editing with premiere pro but have recently given it up, nothing to say I may pick it up again in the future now

Man of Honour
Would you have a suggestion of a better psu at a similar price range?
You will need to spend a bit more for a quality psu the corsair tx550m can be had for £70. You get a 7 year warranty and better quality components .

Buying stuff from ebay may void the warranty as it may be classed as 3rd party seeler and not a authorised distributors.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Ah I see,

I had a look last night after we spoke and landed on the tx650m after watching some reviews etc.
Another thing I’m confused about is whether I should be swapping out the wraith spire cooler that comes with the ryzen, and installing AIO or a more expensive fan?

Man of Honour
Ah I see,

I had a look last night after we spoke and landed on the tx650m after watching some reviews etc.
Another thing I’m confused about is whether I should be swapping out the wraith spire cooler that comes with the ryzen, and installing AIO or a more expensive fan?
The wraith spire cooler is adequate but can be noisy, personally wouldn't bother with an aio and get am decent air cooler if you want.

Budget Air or water cooler ?

Back
Top Bottom