• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Came here to say this.

Fingers crossed we all get allocated stock!

I've only justified it to my own logic, because I can currently get £100 more selling my current card, swings and roundabouts.
You never know, we may have failed to get one and our wallets can breathe a sigh of relief, whilst we get back on the treadmill

Associate
I went for the 6800 XT Red Devil. The extra cost over the other AIBs is worth it for me as it perfectly matches my 5950 new build colour scheme. I've had a borrowed GTX Titan X in it since November. Will be nice if my order goes through and I get to finish this gaming PC (first upgrade in about 7 years).

Soldato
Guys do you not read Gibbo's post? Your order emails mean nothing until you get a dispatch one (in next few days).

Or later today if over-sold you could well get an order cancelled/refund email. This was all said in the thread here...

specifically says only available to UK and ROI due to high demand, yet I am unable to order with an Irish address....???

It's also been posted DPD not setup to post to Ireland yet apparently too, so only UK orders atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom