What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
just downloading The Outer Worlds now. Will be the first game on a Rx6800 Sapphire nitro+. Got Red Dead2 to play as well. They should keep me busy for a good few weeks .. Waiting for Cyberpunk to be fixed before buying that!

Associate
40's here, playing assetto corsa with lots of mods, project cars 2, MSFS 2020, onward with a gunstock, gta 5 with r.e.a.l. VR mod, all on quest 2 or hp reverb g2.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Pubg

Being 50 now I am quite frankly **** at it. However this is not true as i am a clean player and not a filthy rotten dirty no-recoil, auto fire, radar hacking cheat scumbag.

I find warzone utter pants for the record.

Associate
Not sure if I've already posted in this thread - anyhow (young - so people tell me!) 50

- Elite Dangerous VR (just booted up again after a year or more hiatus)
- Ori and The Will of The Wisp
- A little Cyberpunk here and there
- AC Valhalla (although not since the xmas break)

Pij

Pij

Associate
Soon to be 40...

Had a run through of the first Bioshock as I hadn't played it since the launch. Currently playing Darkest Dungeon and just started A Plague tale : innocence

Soldato
Red dead redemption 2, been sat in back log for a while, thought I would give it ago. Literally watching the benchmark now after tweaking settings.
Don't know much about it apart from it's made by the people behind GTA and Max Payne, reviews seem pretty good.

Associate
47 Here !
AC Valhalla : done waiting on DLC etc
Watch Dogs Legion : as above
Division 2 on and off
thehunter Call of the Wild : fantastically relaxing and pushing a few hours into it, surprisingly like marriage using callers to entice game into range then getting nothing for your efforts !
The Medium : Just started not in any rush with it
BL3 : Miles behind still not finished the 3rd DLC
Zombie Army 4 : 30 minute stints at a time
Destroy All Humans : Finished that in a couple of days great fun!
CoD Cold War : Started the single player campaign did 2-3 levels got bored etc.

Yup I swap and change and mix the games up have installed Rogue Squadrons, MSFS, AoE 3, Gears Tactics, Medieval Dynasty, Gunfire Reborn to name a few.

Will get through them eventually.

Associate
If any of you are into WW2 give Hell Let Loose a go.

Absolutely recommend this game, it's pretty unforgiving but once you understand the game its so much fun.

I've been playing for a couple of months now and there is also a tournament going on so the scene is growing.

Are you still playing if so would you like to join me one day?

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

I have been trying to catch up with my Steam Library and have just finished Watchdogs.

Clunky in controls and has its flaws. But the city design, the content, and the story are superb. Some of the side missions and glimpses into peoples lives are proper dark.
Watchdogs 2 in contrast looks a bit cartoony and lazy. I would have liked another Aiden Pearce versus Dedsec who sold out to the corporate world to frame Pearce as head of Dedsec or something.

Associate
Absolutely recommend this game, it's pretty unforgiving but once you understand the game its so much fun.

I've been playing for a couple of months now and there is also a tournament going on so the scene is growing.

Are you still playing if so would you like to join me one day?

Sorry to hijack, but this game has piqued my interest. I have been debating to take the plunge and purchase. It looks pretty hardcore. I loved Day of Defeat with friendly fire as you had to be really careful and had some standoffs when players were working out whether friend or foe. Lobbing a grenade blind always went down well. :D

Arma was similar. This looks a decent game but if its a bit elitist, kind of puts me off. Worth a newbie giving it a go?

Associate
My most played games at the moment are

Gears 5 (absolutely love this game on tdm)
Insurgency sandstorm
star wars battlefront
Absolutely love the Gears games. I missed out on 4 and 5 due to playing ps only during their time of release. Having recently built my PC, these games made the investment more than worth it

Associate
47 Here !
AC Valhalla : done waiting on DLC etc
Watch Dogs Legion : as above
Division 2 on and off
thehunter Call of the Wild : fantastically relaxing and pushing a few hours into it, surprisingly like marriage using callers to entice game into range then getting nothing for your efforts !
The Medium : Just started not in any rush with it
BL3 : Miles behind still not finished the 3rd DLC
Zombie Army 4 : 30 minute stints at a time
Destroy All Humans : Finished that in a couple of days great fun!
CoD Cold War : Started the single player campaign did 2-3 levels got bored etc.

Yup I swap and change and mix the games up have installed Rogue Squadrons, MSFS, AoE 3, Gears Tactics, Medieval Dynasty, Gunfire Reborn to name a few.

Will get through them eventually.
Interested to hear your thoughts on Watchdogs?

Back
Top Bottom