Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I get the feeling quite a few posters on this page don't understand how a bidet works, you don't jet wash your backside as a substitute to wiping it lol. You wipe it clean as you would normally, then you rinse it, and then towel it as you would after taking a shower.

In Thailand the only place i've ever used the bum gun it's the opposite you blast your arse clean. Then dry it with the paper towels which then go in the bin. Otherwise you'd block the toilet.

I'm not a huge fan of them as they make way to much mess. Water goes all over the place.

Soldato
I think it took about 2 weeks, had no customs to pay either considering the cost. I bought this bundle. Just 2 large alone is more than enough to get started and your entire arms aching. Can't wait until I can add another couple bands on but for now, small steps lol.
Nice, I’ve gone for the 20 band version, would save me ordering again if I break any bands with my extreme strength. :cool::p
Where did you find exercises for it? Just the YouTube videos the guy posts or is there a website with more stuff too? :)

Man of Honour
Nice, I’ve gone for the 20 band version, would save me ordering again if I break any bands with my extreme strength. :cool::p
Where did you find exercises for it? Just the YouTube videos the guy posts or is there a website with more stuff too? :)

Just his youtube realy. I've figured out my own variations too and you know you're on the right tracks because the moment you try something you feel the strain in the right areas which is a good sign :cool:

Always good when the links to their facebooks work :D

I think that's not worked ever lol.

Caporegime
Had this not too long but now that I am happy with its comfort and shape now that it's fluffed itself over time... Memory foam mattress of Amazon of all places :cool: Had a Silent Night 3 zone memory foam one before this but the foam layer below the memory foam had started to weaken as it was coming to 10 years old and taking the cover is literally worse than being hit in the balls with a tennis ball as you have to sleeve it in and out through a single zipped opening. This new one has a top side zipper than takes off the entire top of the cover so the mattress itself just plonks in.

Edit* Link to mattress: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B083LB1VZY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I paid £129 for it so it's gone up considerably in literally no time!

That was black friday week. It then went up to £179.99 (its normal price?) after that.

It then had a post brexit blip for a week at £269.99 and now seems to have settled down to its new post brexit increased price of £199.99

You see that profile a lot with Amazon stuff sadly, anything coming from Amazon EU is 10-12% more expensive than it was in December.

Commissario
What’s your pink gin cocktail of choice
I've never made it before so I can't really answer that. I'm planning on pouring 60ml of Plymouth Navy Strength into a cocktail shaker along with a couple of dashes of bitters, fill it with ice, give it a good shake and then strain it into a glass. I don't have a cocktail glass and I don't have any lemon so it'll all be a bit basic.

It's like they couldn't be arsed to size it properly and now it's become like a trademark thing
That's basically it, when it was first made, one brother ordered the bottles, one ordered the labels and they were the wrong size for each other. It was never corrected.

Caporegime
I've never made it before so I can't really answer that. I'm planning on pouring 60ml of Plymouth Navy Strength into a cocktail shaker along with a couple of dashes of bitters, fill it with ice, give it a good shake and then strain it into a glass. I don't have a cocktail glass and I don't have any lemon so it'll all be a bit basic.

That's basically it, when it was first made, one brother ordered the bottles, one ordered the labels and they were the wrong size for each other. It was never corrected.
Nice. I’ve got a bottle that I haven’t opened, never had it before. I’ve been advised to try pink gin, lemon Fanta, topped off with a few dashes of Prosecco and lots of ice. Sounds refreshing

Soldato
Nice. I’ve got a bottle that I haven’t opened, never had it before. I’ve been advised to try pink gin, lemon Fanta, topped off with a few dashes of Prosecco and lots of ice. Sounds refreshing

Big heaped teaspoon of sugar (or a sugar cube). 6 dashes of Angostura. Muddle with a spoon. Splash of water and give it a stir. Lots of ice. Top up with 60ml whisky/rum/bourbon and give a good stir until nicely combined. You've just made an old fashioned.

Last edited:
Soldato
What does this mean?

Muddle is just bashing the ingredients together against the side of the glass. It's to either break down (think mint in a mojito) or to combine (break down the sugar cube and combine with the angostura bitters in an old fashioned). Usually more banging and smashing than stirring.

You should use a 'muddler' to do it - here are the ones I have. If you have a barspoon (the long spoons for stirring cocktails), then it'll probably have a muddle on the other end.:

QrT55bQl.jpg
nUpXIRk

Back
Top Bottom