Rosberg agrees with me - Hamiltons a Fake !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Ehhh...?

More like he feels good about getting a win over an extremely successful person.

Which in absence of equal success is something a person might find comfort in.

As in 2016 when he finished in front of Hamilton 11 times compared to his 10 . That equal success ? And then had a stool pigeon team mate that handed him the next 4 world titles on a plate , that kind of equal ?

Oh not to mention the total embarrassment at Sakhir .

Mercedes/ Hamilton / Bottas have killed F1 for real fans over the last 4 years . Had they of put an equal driver in place of Nico F1 would have been so much better .

Soldato
I think you need to brush up on 2016...

Rosberg only finished ahead 10-11 because Hamilton had 1 extra DNF than Nico did. (LH:2 Spain and Malaysia v NR:1 Spain)

When they both finished races Hamilton won 10-9. That's not taking into account the issues which happened on Saturdays

Taking nothing from Nico, he had the most points so he won the WDC fairly. (Not a bad job when he's beaten both 7x WDC. A nice achievement to have)

But don't let those pesky facts get in the way of your wild obsession of bashing Hamilton though

;)

Soldato
Perhaps the most stupid thing, of all the stupid things you pick to 'prove' that Lewis isn't that good, is your insistence that Rosberg winning the championship in 2016 by 5 points from Hamilton proves that Rosberg was better than him.

Apparently, Hamilton outscoring him by 60 points in 2015, 60 points in 2014, 20 points in 2013, don't matter. It's only 2016 that counts.

If you could only read what you're writing with an impartial eye - it's utterly laughable.

Soldato
Perhaps the most stupid thing, of all the stupid things you pick to 'prove' that Lewis isn't that good, is your insistence that Rosberg winning the championship in 2016 by 5 points from Hamilton proves that Rosberg was better than him.

Apparently, Hamilton outscoring him by 60 points in 2015, 60 points in 2014, 20 points in 2013, don't matter. It's only 2016 that counts.

If you could only read what you're writing with an impartial eye - it's utterly laughable.

don't put him off. I enjoy reading the ramblings of a mad man.

I think Lewis must've slept with his wife or something. For someone who claims they don't like him he sure spends a lot of time thinking about him. Lewis has a nice rent free bit of real estate in OPs head.

Soldato
OP

None of the Hamilton fan boys will agree here . 2 our of 7 were pure class , one debatable and the other 4 a joke.

Soldato
OP
don't put him off. I enjoy reading the ramblings of a mad man.

I think Lewis must've slept with his wife or something. For someone who claims they don't like him he sure spends a lot of time thinking about him. Lewis has a nice rent free bit of real estate in OPs head.

You obviously haven’t seen my wife . Besides I don’t think that his orientation!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
This thread is amazing even by motorsport forum standards. It’s like speaking to a 5 year old - ‘He agrees with me, he agrees with me!’. Good lord. Does it really bother people this much to make a thread and several tirades on the subject.

Soldato
OP
This thread is amazing even by motorsport forum standards. It’s like speaking to a 5 year old - ‘He agrees with me, he agrees with me!’. Good lord. Does it really bother people this much to make a thread and several tirades on the subject.

Much like it takes a 5 year old to reply . I’m sure you have Lewis address in Monaco , see post 13 .

Agree with me or not it’s about the only subject on this forum where you can’t get a constructive conversation going .Subsequently anyone who has anything negative to say about Hamilton it’s ok to throw a thread full of abuse at you . Think I got the message but it confirmed what I thought before I posted .

Soldato
constructive conversation

That's some cheek to claim you're after constructive conversation.

The Express is a rag but it was barely trying to make an angle out of Rosberg and his implications of how good he must be because he beat the very successful Hamilton that one time.

Then you pick it up and spin that into....

Rosberg agrees with me - Hamiltons a Fake !!!

Rosberg was blowing his own trumpet and that's all.

Man of Honour
I'm no fan of Hamilton but you can't fake the ability to get a car around the track like he can when you look at onboard footage from practise laps, etc. he is in a league of his own when it comes to honed precision.

I think some of the other drivers edge it a bit when it comes to the full compliment of skills related to race management i.e. the mentality to know when to fall back a bit and you can make more progress in the long term by letting another driver battle it out with someone you want to pass instead of sticking to their tail, etc. etc. kind of stuff.

Soldato
OP
That's some cheek to claim you're after constructive conversation.

The Express is a rag but it was barely trying to make an angle out of Rosberg and his implications of how good he must be because he beat the very successful Hamilton that one time.

Then you pick it up and spin that into....

Rosberg was blowing his own trumpet and that's all.

Agreed , that was my point . I’ve been dammed to hell and back on other posts comparing the two , all I ‘m saying is I’m standing by what I’ve said and it’s been supported by Nico himself now.

However in my opening gambit I also go on to say he’s been gifted further WC by an inferior co-pilot - if you had placed a real racer in the car Hamilton could seriously be at 3 WC instead of 7 . Again all designed by Mercedes in a car that is so much better than anything on the track and has been since the inception of the Hybrid era . Mercedes and Hamilton and Bottas for that matter have done nothing for F1 fans .

Soldato
OP
I'm no fan of Hamilton but you can't fake the ability to get a car around the track like he can when you look at onboard footage from practise laps, etc. he is in a league of his own when it comes to honed precision.

I think some of the other drivers edge it a bit when it comes to the full compliment of skills related to race management i.e. the mentality to know when to fall back a bit and you can make more progress in the long term by letting another driver battle it out with someone you want to pass instead of sticking to their tail, etc. etc. kind of stuff.

Thankyou and agreed , right up until the point when G.R jumped in the car and made a mockery of the pair of them - his on board footage was up there with Hamilton . I also had the same opinion of Seb when he was at Redbull , pinpoint control through apexes but again the car showed its class .

Man of Honour
Much like it takes a 5 year old to reply . I’m sure you have Lewis address in Monaco , see post 13 .

Agree with me or not it’s about the only subject on this forum where you can’t get a constructive conversation going .Subsequently anyone who has anything negative to say about Hamilton it’s ok to throw a thread full of abuse at you . Think I got the message but it confirmed what I thought before I posted .

I’m happy to have a constructive conversation with people who don’t spout nonsense, misquote sources and ignore the facts.

Thankyou and agreed , right up until the point when G.R jumped in the car and made a mockery of the pair of them - his on board footage was up there with Hamilton . I also had the same opinion of Seb when he was at Redbull , pinpoint control through apexes but again the car showed its class .

You mean the race with only 11 corners, mostly straights with foot to the floor and also the race where Bottas beat him.

His onboard footage was up there? Do you even know what you mean by this yourself?

Agreed , that was my point . I’ve been dammed to hell and back on other posts comparing the two , all I ‘m saying is I’m standing by what I’ve said and it’s been supported by Nico himself now.

No, because you choose to gloss over the section of the article and posts (2 and 3) above that highlight Rosberg saying Hamilton is the best and an incredible talent. The article you quote doesn’t agree with your trolling in the slightest. Reading really doesn’t seem to be your strong point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom