Rosberg agrees with me - Hamiltons a Fake !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
I’m happy to have a constructive conversation with people who don’t spout nonsense, misquote sources and ignore the facts.

You mean the race with only 11 corners, mostly straights with foot to the floor and also the race where Bottas beat him.

His onboard footage was up there? Do you even know what you mean by this yourself?

No, because you choose to gloss over the section of the article and posts (2 and 3) above that highlight Rosberg saying Hamilton is the best and an incredible talent. The article you quote doesn’t agree with your trolling in the slightest. Reading really doesn’t seem to be your strong point.

And you want to go down the route of the best pit team in the world mixing up tyres , yea right . What do you seriously think would have been the outcome for Mercedes if he had won that race .

You seriously think Bottas would have kept his seat ?

Like I said , confirmed .

Soldato
I think you need to brush up on 2016...

Rosberg only finished ahead 10-11 because Hamilton had 1 extra DNF than Nico did. (LH:2 Spain and Malaysia v NR:1 Spain)

When they both finished races Hamilton won 10-9. That's not taking into account the issues which happened on Saturdays

Taking nothing from Nico, he had the most points so he won the WDC fairly. (Not a bad job when he's beaten both 7x WDC. A nice achievement to have)

But don't let those pesky facts get in the way of your wild obsession of bashing Hamilton though

;)

don't forget all the car issues Hammy had that year which non of the other mercs powered cars seemed of had

Soldato
Rosberg was a good driver in the best car whose luck was better than Hamilton’s in 2016. He knew that Hamilton in a reliable 2017 Merc would be unbeatable and retired while he was ahead.

Whatever people think about Hamilton’s politics, there can be no doubting that he extracts the maximum possible performance from his car every weekend and frequently exceeds what even his team think is possible.

Man of Honour
And you want to go down the route of the best pit team in the world mixing up tyres , yea right . What do you seriously think would have been the outcome for Mercedes if he had won that race .

You seriously think Bottas would have kept his seat ?

Like I said , confirmed .

Yes, he would have kept his seat.

Soldato
There's some Olympic level mental gymnastics going on here to try and keep this half arsed attempt at a troll thread alive

Soldato
don't forget all the car issues Hammy had that year which non of the other mercs powered cars seemed of had

I didn't want to use too many facts to show it wasn't as black and white as he wanted it to be. We could've discussed the mechanical issues that he seemed to get or the opinions of the team principles who said he was the best driver in 2016 (with Nico coming in third) but what do the facts show and what do the TPs know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom