• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Ev8jSkXXEAEsbRj

Yes I'm like a kid at christmas, MY Wait is over... had shipping confirmation on friday and arrived this morning! Good luck to of you waiting.
Nice! have fun and enjoy, it's been a long stretch! :p

Associate
all rumours
absolutely nothing confirmed

As one of our graphics product managers said Friday when I asked if he'd heard anything - "God no, they can't even decide what the spec is"

NVIDIA usually takes around 8 - 10 months to release their ti/super cards updates.

Unless they're sitting on a whole load of defective RTX 3090 chips I think we will be waiting longer than April 2021

Associate
NVIDIA usually takes around 8 - 10 months to release their ti/super cards updates.

Unless they're sitting on a whole load of defective RTX 3090 chips I think we will be waiting longer than April 2021
Personally think they need to get their arse into gear and catch up on stock of the cards that are currently released before realising new cards.

Associate
No, you’re stuck with what you’ve got. Either that or cancel. The eagles do exists they’re just rare, there are plenty of other cards in the same situation. I’m waiting for the eagle too, position 11, they do exist because gigabyte haven’t said they’ve discontinued it so sit tight and hold on a bit longer.
Why is the Eagle production so low?

Associate
For those waiting for MSI 3080 Ventus, I asked MSI again why they are not shipping these cards and here is the answer:

"We expect changes in the situation in the upcoming months"

Upcoming months! Helpful or what.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
For those waiting for MSI 3080 Ventus, I asked MSI again why they are not shipping these cards and here is the answer:

"We expect changes in the situation in the upcoming months"

Upcoming months! Helpful or what.
you'd think we'd get more detailed updates but the truth is we don't. Is it any wonder why we can't give ETAs...

Associate
I'm afraid you cannot join the queue at present, OCUK are not allowing new orders till the back log of thousands already ordered are cleared,.:( I have had a Asus tuf 3080 OC on order since Oct 7th started at 918 in queue and am now at 170 in said queue so a while to go yet, and that's just on the above card, all the other cards have queues as well!! :p
think its going to be a long time before new people can order again.

I've ordered 6800xt now, so glad I didn't pre order. One came up on another site today, so ordered and arriving tomorrow.

I did try that stock tracking in discord but honestly by the time you've got notification, the card is already bought, the site I got it from wasn't even tracked by it anyway, just have to check manually.

Back
Top Bottom