Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Back in the day I ran a COD2 server for our clan.
Even then, cheaters were a much bigger issue than people realised.
Some of the automatic screenshots that were taken even all those years ago - were quite advanced.
Some could see through walls, some showed the opposing players in illuminous colours.....crazy stuff that I didn't know was even possible at the time.

What is the point though?
Is it mainly kids, cant be adults surely?

Caporegime
The worst blatant aimbotting we've seen since playing Warzone! 500 metres away, this guy was bunny hop sniping from the tower. Wherever you were, ran or popped your head out, one hit bang down. He even snapped both of our team mates at different parts! I've seen great snipers, but this was just... godly!

This game could really do with a full match re-play!

Soldato
I had a guy kill me with a pistol earlier by sneaking round a corner to pistol whip me. He couldn't have known I was there and he was right at the perfect point to pull it off.

I played about 6 rounds of solos tonight to which I believe I was killed by a hacker every time. I simply switched off in disbelief and when to bed.

I think I'm going to have to put the game down for a while. It's just not fun anymore.

Associate
It's a shame because I've met some top blokes on the game and enjoy having a few beers on a Friday night and chatting about random stuff but the hackers and sweat box lobby's just kills it for me right now.

A beer or a gin and tonic on a Friday night used to be great. Sent a pic to my brother of my setup with a bottle of hendricks beside my keyboard, first thing he said 'glad you have your g fuel'
NOW If I'm not completely switched on I'll get whooped on this game.

Associate

the super blatant ones do it because they think it’s funny. Or to carry mates to wins.

The ones that try and hide it do it to look good / make money.

Take these two:

https://www.ign.com/articles/call-of-duty-warzones-mara-actress-gets-two-cheaters-on-twitch-banned

there is money to be had in streaming and some like to short cut the work.

some don’t even hide it and still use it to make money. It’s just too easy in the COD games.

Man of Honour

Weirdly in my experiences in online games, the main bulk of cheaters tends to be very much in the adult category. I used to think every antisocial player online (not just cheats but just general attitude problems and asshatery) were kids but experiences have shown me that most of them are way way older. I've started to believe that the older many gamers get the more of an idiot they become online.

Soldato
I think I've maybe come across a couple in my many, many hours of time in Warzone, but recently I have been almost entirely in Resurgence. Do they avoid Resurgence and stick to the standard BR?

Soldato
A beer or a gin and tonic on a Friday night used to be great. Sent a pic to my brother of my setup with a bottle of hendricks beside my keyboard, first thing he said 'glad you have your g fuel'
NOW If I'm not completely switched on I'll get whooped on this game.
Doc? Is that you? :D

Soldato
They really should implement a feature where you cannot jump unless it's over an obstacle. Better yet, you instantly die if you jump around a corner.

The amount of gimp suit wearing corners jumpers is insane

Associate
They really should implement a feature where you cannot jump unless it's over an obstacle. Better yet, you instantly die if you jump around a corner.

The amount of gimp suit wearing corners jumpers is insane
Back in the COD4 Modern Warfare days we had a great tool on our server to stop people jumping, if they jumped other than over an obstacle/wall their gun would drop so they couldn't use it for a couple of seconds, it worked a treat, stopped those bunny hoppers!

Soldato
Back in the COD4 Modern Warfare days we had a great tool on our server to stop people jumping, if they jumped other than over an obstacle/wall their gun would drop so they couldn't use it for a couple of seconds, it worked a treat, stopped those bunny hoppers!
Great tool / fix. Why something like this has not been implemented on Warzone is behond me

Even better, just have them freeze solid for a couple of seconds or all weapons are dropped. I can just imagine peoples reactions when its turned on :D

Soldato
I think I've maybe come across a couple in my many, many hours of time in Warzone, but recently I have been almost entirely in Resurgence. Do they avoid Resurgence and stick to the standard BR?
Ok. Just now a total hacker - snapping onto heads through trees and wall tracking with a scoped SKS (who the hell uses those!).

Associate
sounds like you have been caught cheating and shadow banned.
Caught cheating and Shadow banned doesn't mean you've cheated though, it could be a number of things, I should know because the same happened to me last Thursday, the night before I was playing on MW multiplayer doing challenges and I needed 50 R9 kills so naturally I loaded the explosive rounds and people were just going mental because I was using it and maybe they were reporting me, not sure why else I got Shadow banned because there's no way I'm going to cheat, I like the challenge too much!

Back
Top Bottom