Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Its a stunning room. The door and windows are really nice. Don't replace them with some PVC abomination :).
Thank you. No we won't be doing that. The frame appears to be the original hardwood frame from when the house was build in 1904. The doors are newer and have had to be repaired a few times as they are softwood. But we have no intention of replacing them with PVC. Unfortunately (or fortunately of course) the garden is south facing so those doors face the brunt of the weather, rain or shine.

Soldato
IMG-20210401-154634-02.jpg

These look awesome - I want them!

Soldato
Take the pictures and wrap it back up, no point going any further :(

must have taken a whack in transit.

hope you get a replacement sorted ok.

Oh yeah I didn't even try plugging it in obviously.. the bit that irritated me is 7-10 working days for a replacement!

Err.. no I'll take a refund thanks.

Soldato
A couple of purchases for my gaming setup upstairs. Already been messing around capturing footage from the Series S and doing some basic editing (In DaVinci Resolve).

UwpIHO9l.jpg

iswH0Yxl.jpg

Now just need to find a decent and reasonably priced Mic and I will be set (the one in my Arctis 7 is passable at best).

(Also sneaky pic of the Tiffin we received from Tesco as a substitution for Ginger cookies. Also enjoyed the £3.50 refund as well!)

Soldato
@MarkA I've got a sheet of marine ply in my garage that has been their 3 months and now has some unsightly mildew stains. Even in a dry garage there is enough on the surface of the wood for this. So if you haven't already I reccomend oiling the ply. Danish oil or osmo will help keep it clean and stop any staining from mould.

Oh and very nice work by the way.

Last edited:
Soldato
Easter Egg shopping has been dismal this year. I went into 4 supermarkets over the past days, not ONE of them has ANY eggs at all.

I remember last year we bought dozens in the sales after!
Maybe you left it to late as all my local supermarkets had loads of Easter eggs for weeks

Like going Christmas shopping on the last few days before Christmas and finding all the toys are sold out

Man of Honour
One side of my AKG 702’s died thanks to the shocking build quality these days, couldn’t be bothered to solder them so replaced them

KqOthUi.jpg

Very impressed so far, build quality feels 10x better and they actually have some weight to them. A lot comfier as well. Hard to tell in terms of audio so far, but they seem to be a lot louder than the 702’s which is great

Back
Top Bottom