Where does nobody want to holiday?

Associate
I did a search on Booking.com to see where its possible to take a holiday this weekend - out of curiousity.
And I looked by counties.

So most booked places: Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Norfolk, Cumbria, Wales were 99% booked up.

Dorset, Wiltshire, East Sussex, Suffolk, Gloucestershire, Lancashire, North Yorkshire, Durham, Northumberland all over 95% booked up.

80s%~ Essex (85), Cambridgeshire(83), Staffordshire,(84), Warwickshire(87), Cheshire(88) booked up.

Long story short- London(78%), Surrey (77%), Northamptonshire (73%) and Leicestershire (which indicated no shortages and 120 places to book)

So there you have it, holiday to Northampton or Leicester.

Associate
OP
Haha never heard of that place so I googled it:

'Benefit sanctions, unemployment, crime and a "general air of apathy" have been blamed for Rhyl being ranked amongst the poorest places in Wales. The seaside town is not without its issues, but there is no denying the community spirit and the will for it to thrive again.8 Dec 2019'

Surprisingly Rhyl is 93% booked up. Leaving only 2 places to go there...

You're welcome

Man of Honour
I did a search on Booking.com to see where its possible to take a holiday this weekend - out of curiousity.
And I looked by counties.

So most booked places: Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Norfolk, Cumbria, Wales were 99% booked up.

Dorset, Wiltshire, East Sussex, Suffolk, Gloucestershire, Lancashire, North Yorkshire, Durham, Northumberland all over 95% booked up.

80s%~ Essex (85), Cambridgeshire(83), Staffordshire,(84), Warwickshire(87), Cheshire(88) booked up.

Long story short- London(78%), Surrey (77%), Northamptonshire (73%) and Leicestershire (which indicated no shortages and 120 places to book)

So there you have it, holiday to Northampton or Leicester.

Can I go to Kabul or Pyongyang instead please?

You really, really, have to be kidding!

Blackpool.

Difficult call over which is worse, Blackpool or Rhyl, I think that Rhyl edges it.

Back
Top Bottom