UEFA Euro 2020 Group A ** spoilers ** (Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Done quite a bit of diving and feigning injury in this game the Welsh.

What has happened to all the commentators for this tournament, both the bbc and itv are appalling I don’t know how many more games I can watch it’s like the race to the bottom from who can be the worst

Soldato
Done quite a bit of diving and feigning injury in this game the Welsh.

What has happened to all the commentators for this tournament, both the bbc and itv are appalling I don’t know how many more games I can watch it’s like the race to the bottom from who can be the worst

Watch on iplayer and change the commentary stream to 5 live. a lot better

Caporegime
How is it that a little old country with only 3 million manage to get out of the group stages twice in the Euro's.

Yet a country with double the population like Scotland with an absolutely massive following do so badly on the international stage generally?

Caporegime
How is it that a little old country with only 3 million manage to get out of the group stages twice in the Euro's.

Yet a country with double the population like Scotland with an absolutely massive following do so badly on the international stage generally?

Bit of a recency bias there. Scotland have a much better international record than Wales overall.

Man of Honour
OP

What's population got to do with it?

Croatia only has 4mil and they made it to the WC Final in '18 and generally do pretty well.

Soldato
I do wonder if it's to do with Wales not having a League (that their top teams play in that is) so with Cardiff and Swansea playing the English Leagues more of their players can stay in Wales but play to a decent standard week in week out whereas the Scottish players only have a few players in the English Leagues, oh and yes Bale is a massive reason as you saw against the Swiss when he's off it Wales look terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom