*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Caporegime
Be interested in seeing what fixes they've made to the engine and if the same legacy bugs continue to persist.

Frostbite has always been absolutely horrible for pop in, people used to say the engine was well optimised but even on max settings there's an absolute ton of pop in that happens really close to the player. In some cases it can make cover see through leading to plenty of hack accusations.

Associate
I put so many hours into that game. We played it over BF2, the way it focused the battles was great - It really felt like a victory when you took a point - i wanted a sequel so bad

yeah i played from 2004 to i think 2012. it always annoys me how no other game has used advance and secure the same way JO did. it was a massively scuffed games but so great aswell.
The stat sigs stil work lol.
KRYTEN.jpg

Caporegime
Hmm I wonder how 'powerful' the Builder will be? If I wanted to make a BR style mode, or knives and pistols or CTF or even vehicle races, will that be possible? Make a Hardcore mode?

Soldato
I'm actually really excited watching the live stream. They are giving you the ability to use what ever weapon /vehicle assets and gameplay modes from previous games it looks like.

I'm gonna defib so many people to death.

Caporegime
would have been nice to confirm normal modes. not sure if the other stuff isnt just gimmicks. well put together. nice to see many ways to take out vehicle whores as well. :D

Caporegime
yeah bfbc2 you had that pistol to lock on. it had vechicle infantry balance pretty good. makes people like nexus and westie sweat. also slams ! :D

Back
Top Bottom