Overclockers company is a joke

Associate
I bought an item from Amazon where you have send it to me. I got it delivered DAMAGED. Straight away I've send pictures, and I was told I need to request return from amazon. I tried but parcel was still marked as "not delivered" (probably due to incompetence of your company when adding parcel tracking numbers). So I had to go back and forth with customer service of amazon (which stated that seller needs to sort this out) and overclockers (which claimed that amazon have to do it). Finally, Amazon helped (and say that seller is not helpful and they are supposed to do it). And now I have label, that I have to paid for ? Is this a joke ? Why do I have to pay anything on top of that ? I paid for item, got it delivered damaged so my money is frozen, and I need to pay for that pleasure to even get my money back ? Your company is absolute joke, I am not leaving this like that. You've send me damaged item, and you should pay for return, not me.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Yikes. Entitlement is real here.

Your contract is with Amazon, speak to them. If you want ocuk to sort it (which they do) then buy direct from ocuk.

Associate
OP
I always have problems with ocuk, I made like 8 order through the past 3 years and there is always a problem. I find it disgusting that they have sent me a damaged item and they want me to pay on top of that. This is ridiculous. I don't have to mention, that if I will pay for return I will never buy from them in my entire life. And I will throw bad review everywhere I can. But I will give them some time to resolve this, maybe they will come to senses, because what they are doing is ridiculous.

Associate
OP
I said I paid to ocuk as it states on amazon website. I bought it on amazon from ocuk. I've said it multiple times. Amazon policy on third party sellers is the same as I would buy it from ocuk. It states that ocuk should provide me with prepaid label for the return. Amazon says they will try to charge them for not following policy.

Man of Honour
A-to-z Guarantee on amazon seems to cover your problem, amazon say they guarantee items bought from a third party using their marketplace

Soldato
Amazon sorted this out, you can close the thread now nevermind, I'm never buying from ocuk again, horrible customer service.
The problem here is Amazon's terrible policies and platform (and customers insisting on using it).

If you want to experience OcUK customer service you sort of need to buy from OcUK. Otherwise you have a messed up situation like yours.

Soldato
I struggled to understand what was going on here.

If buying from Amazon then you speak to Amazon, regardless of who the 3rd party seller is.

If buying direct from OCUK then speak to OCUK.

I think OP's frustration is from not understanding this and then jumping straight to lashing out/venting online.

Associate
OP
I think there has been a big miscommunication between them. OCUK claimed that label was generated by Amazon, then Amazon claimed it's from OCUK. One party blamed the other party, for either not following policy, not giving me instructions etc. I do not know who's fault was that, and what Amazon have send to OCUK but I received message that I will get my refund and now I feel bad because they told me I don't have to send the item anymore.
I have no use of it as the case is smashed at the top, so nobody would even want it.
@ Cadder, you are wrong, Amazon policy is that anything bought from Third Party Seller have to be sorted out by them (OCUK). OCUK selling through Amazon needs to follow on that policy, so you are completely wrong about that.

Soldato
@ Cadder, you are wrong, Amazon policy is that anything bought from Third Party Seller have to be sorted out by them (OCUK). OCUK selling through Amazon needs to follow on that policy, so you are completely wrong about that.

Not really. You just open the Amazon app or Web page and check your order history. Find the order and then click on refund. Give them a reason and wait for Amazon/3rd party seller to sort it out.

If you phoned OCUK about it, then you have gone outside of the proper channels - which was Amazon. Do everything through Amazon order page and you're good.

Or am I missing something?
I've used Amazon a lot over the years for plenty of orders and it's never been this complicated.

Associate
OP
No no and no. I thought the same thing as Cadder, but it is not correct.
As per Amazon policy, every return needs to go through a seller.
Seller provide labels and organise return and issue a refund.
This is Amazon policy for third party sellers, you can go to Amazon website and check their policy, Amazon manager send it to me and this is how it is.

Back
Top Bottom