*** The Official iOS 14 Thread ***

Commissario
While I think of it, does the iOS automatic update work for anyone? I don't think any of my devices have ever updated iOS automatically overnight, despite the option being enabled, my phone being switched on, connected to wifi and charging.

Soldato
While I think of it, does the iOS automatic update work for anyone? I don't think any of my devices have ever updated iOS automatically overnight, despite the option being enabled, my phone being switched on, connected to wifi and charging.

Nope, never. I woke up this morning and manually done it. It popped up do you want to auto update it tonight which forced me to put my password in despite the phone already being unlocked.

Bit of a flaw if i'm honest, only reason i knew the update was there was there watch app had the red 1 over the icon.

Man of Honour
My auto update usually works but I manually do it before it has a chance most times, strange this update (14.8) didn't even show up with a icon notification until I went and manually checked for it.

Soldato
Ha, I’ve noticed this too. I’ve never had it update, always had to give it a nudge manually.

Back
Top Bottom