Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Caporegime
Well last time I posted a recommendation on here it has went from £2.40 to above £3.30 in only just over a month. KISTOS for reference.

My next recommendation is TGA (Thungela Resources). It's a coal mining company.

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/coal

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/coal-price

Coal 240.00 313.79%

Coal prices are up 313% for the year. So you can work out for yourself profits will be sky high. Similar story with KISTOS as they are drilling gas and gas prices are up so their stock is continuing to flourish and I can only see that improving over winter.

Their cashflow situation today their stock should be valued at closer to £6-£9 rather than the £4.62 it currently sits at. This stock is stupidly undervalued. as always go away and DYOR and I think you will find that it concurs with my info that the stock is stupidly undervalued and should be £6+ by the end of the year.

Coal demand is only going up China has stopped imports from Australia due to prices. This is a south african mine with much lower overheads and costs. Their cashflow is very very strong.

https://twitter.com/AimingHigher4/status/1445319779976372225?s=20

"Citi have just upgraded again and lifted their gbp price target to £7.50 (currently £4.87). These comments stand out : “stock is significantly mis priced for its earnings potential” adding that at spot prices Thungela is trading at 170% free cash flow yield !"

Soldato
I owned them from the IPO, I think they exist as a share for green reasons as coal is now controversial but not unprofitable I agree.
Formerly AAL, every share holder got a divested portion and I presume that will always provide sellers; buy on down days. Coal has the highest calorific value, I think China determines the market because its one of the largest producers and consumers and they have awful problems with pollution from excessive use. Higher gas I think invariably helps coal but not sure I want TGA on a ten year basis

300 to 320 would be a nice place to buy, hopefully I remember that

Associate
My next recommendation is TGA (Thungela Resources). It's a coal mining company.

Thanks for the tip. I shall have a read.

Newbie investor here. I started last year after the crash. It was easy buying cheap stock from big companies last year (Barclays, Prudential etc), but much more difficult now obviously.

Soldato
Thanks for the tip. I shall have a read.

Newbie investor here. I started last year after the crash. It was easy buying cheap stock from big companies last year (Barclays, Prudential etc), but much more difficult now obviously.

This is why I'm looking into funds rather than single share chasing, it's getting harder to pick up where the wins are..

Soldato
90% of people should be using funds/IT/ETF's for their pension/ISA investments.

If you have the time for research, understand the risks involved, feel comfortable with individual stocks, go for it. But most people, KISS (Keep it simple stupid) works best over the longer term.

Caporegime
90% of people should be using funds/IT/ETF's for their pension/ISA investments.

If you have the time for research, understand the risks involved, feel comfortable with individual stocks, go for it. But most people, KISS (Keep it simple stupid) works best over the longer term.
I think it more depends how easy you want to sleep at night, and how often you can afford to be watching the stock market for swing trades

a lot of the times the big downward moves happen during after or premarket anyway though for the privileged few and algos seem to determine the market anyway

too many funds etc tracking the markets

Caporegime
To be fair, that's just recovering from the drop Friday :p

Yes and anyone investing would have been setting buy orders at the weekend as I posted midday on friday. By the time most people read my post the markets would have been shut. He posted at 7PM for instance. So had he bought this morning it's already worked out for him to the point he could have just pocketed 6% in a day and ran.

Soldato
Anyone in AML?

I've been in for a while and at one point 80+% up. However, the price has been on the slide for a while now and I'm wondering whether the the Q3 results are going to poor. DBX sales are sluggish, GT cars aren't particularly popular and the Valkyrie is having terrible birthing pains.

Soldato
I was until a few weeks ago, pulled out at mid 80% profit.

I'm slowly pulling out all of my shares and sticking them into funds as now works picked back up again I don't have the time to watch things, like I did while I was on furlough or going to events meant 5 days quarantined in a hotel somewhere before we could get to the track..

Soldato
Bought some Man Utd shares for ***** and giggles. Took a plunge recently due to a share offering, so looked like a decent price. Might be quite entertaining to see how their stock moves with results.

Soldato
Bought some Man Utd shares for ***** and giggles. Took a plunge recently due to a share offering, so looked like a decent price. Might be quite entertaining to see how their stock moves with results.

Interesting. Have you got info on the share offering?

Looks like the price hasn't done much since going public, so are you looking to try and trade regularly? I can't imagine it's got much long-term growth on the cards based on past swings?

I doubt it'll move much on individual results, maybe cup finals but then then, something like the signing of Ronaldo will be far much of a cash cow than even winning the CL.

Soldato
Interesting. Have you got info on the share offering?

Looks like the price hasn't done much since going public, so are you looking to try and trade regularly? I can't imagine it's got much long-term growth on the cards based on past swings?

I doubt it'll move much on individual results, maybe cup finals but then then, something like the signing of Ronaldo will be far much of a cash cow than even winning the CL.

Glazers to sell £137m of their Manchester United shares - Manchester Evening News

One of those trades where if it went up 10% I'd cash in, nothing scientific about it, I don't expect long term growth....and absolutely am not offering a tip :D Tbh I think the markets are going to be a bit of a mess for the next few months and wanted to diversify a bit away from the popular stocks.

Soldato
Glazers to sell £137m of their Manchester United shares - Manchester Evening News

One of those trades where if it went up 10% I'd cash in, nothing scientific about it, I don't expect long term growth....and absolutely am not offering a tip :D Tbh I think the markets are going to be a bit of a mess for the next few months and wanted to diversify a bit away from the popular stocks.

Oh for sure, wasn't doubting the decision, I should invest in some sort of sports entertainment, particularly post COVID.

Back
Top Bottom