Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Big company like Google. You’d of thought they’d have checkout up and running with no hiccups. Absolute poop show if I ever saw one.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking. I'm not one of these people who gets mad and angry when things like this happen, but there really is no excuse for Google to be so poor.

Soldato
Looking at more unboxing videos I can't bring myself to go for the Pro model, I much prefer the look of the non pro especially the matte black frame and flat screen. But 128gb is just too small for me, is the 256gb model really only US?

Associate
Tech spec on Pro says screen has 16m colours, so I guess it's not Wide Gamut. iPhone has P3 was hoping for the same from this.

Soldato
Think I might just order through Currys, looks like you still get the headphones, and looks like they have TopCashback giving £21.25 for SIM free phones over £400.

Soldato
Looking at more unboxing videos I can't bring myself to go for the Pro model, I much prefer the look of the non pro especially the matte black frame and flat screen. But 128gb is just too small for me, is the 256gb model really only US?

How do you need more than 128gb ? Everything is cloud based now.

EE have 256 options on website

Soldato
Ordered the Black 128GB Pro on Vodafone through Mobiles.co.uk, gives me time to cancel it if the reviews are bunk, and keep it and get the headphones if it's not bad.

Back
Top Bottom