• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Caporegime
I've sat on Argos website since 8am and not a sausage! It's never been in stock in any stores near me. I did pick Sheffield just as a random location to try and there were some there.

Soldato
yRnjnBP

https://imgur.com/a/yRnjnBP

A crappy photo.

Associate
I've sat on Argos website since 8am and not a sausage! It's never been in stock in any stores near me. I did pick Sheffield just as a random location to try and there were some there.

I was trying a good while for a friend who wanted one, managed to get it via amazon on 28th July. Never had any luck with Argos.

Man of Honour

They usually put them online at 2 or 3am or something - not sure specifics - so as to avoid the website getting hit by traffic.

Likewise I don't think they are promoting that they have them in stock - a few times friends have gone in and been able to buy them when buying other stuff when not showing as available online - sadly they seem to have mostly bought opportunistically to ebay.

Associate
Enjoying my ps5 the last few weeks I've had it, just one problem, I keep getting the LAN cable Disconnected/connected notification, its ******* annoying, do I have to manually set something in network connections to remedy this?

Back
Top Bottom