Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Anyone who received a non pro this morning, what did you upgrade from and how does it feel in comparison?

I came from a 4a, which I bought a year ago after my 3XL battery doubled in depth....anyway....restore via cable with google saved accounts was pretty much a breeze (re-downloaded all apps from the store which was odd but made sense eventually). Banking and 2FA all sorted.

So, it is much bigger and heavier, I've had no fingerprint issues. It is not made out of teflon like the 4a (which would slide off a flat table if you breathed on it). 4a as you would expect has much worse sound/mic.

Screen is very nice. I am looking forward to a proper play later.

Soldato
Banged my 6 Coral order in with Currys for £537 (with 5% Quidco cashback on top hopefully). All the benchmarks are pointing towards it being a decent upgrade over my OnePlus 6T - both raw single and multi-core performance, and the camera obviously.

Now to sort a charger and case. The official versions look like decent options - £25 each on the Google store with free delivery. What are you all going for?

I also need to sort a 5G sim!

Soldato
Banged my 6 Coral order in with Currys for £537 (with 5% Quidco cashback on top hopefully). All the benchmarks are pointing towards it being a decent upgrade over my OnePlus 6T - both raw single and multi-core performance, and the camera obviously.

Now to sort a charger and case. The official versions look like decent options - £25 each on the Google store with free delivery. What are you all going for?

I also need to sort a 5G sim!

Cases don't seem to get good reviews and over priced. You can get decent ones on Amazon for half that price.

Soldato
Call me boring but I've used the Spigen Rugged Armour case on probably last 5 phones now, always offered solid protection and side buttons work great without being too stiff. For around £10 give or take few pounds, always thought it was a bargain.

In a bit of a conundrum at the moment though, regular Pixel 6 is a real bargain especially with the 25GB Vodafone deal (£775 two year contract cost) and Topcashback plus headphones offer but coming from Note 10+ 5G, it is the Pro model that makes most sense to upgrade to.

That one is now completely out of stock across all retailers participating in the headphone offer and with next best available deal it's basically better to buy the phone outright but with no real cashback deal or contract discounts I'm questioning the value of the move for me. Also there's now rumbles of Samsung Note series actually returning next year, while the Stylis isn't a deal breaker, it has been nice to play around with since moving from Sony.

Associate
So far impressed with mine, very slippery though. Stuck it straight into the Spigen rugged armour. Not bought a screen protector yet.

Pixel 3 to pixel 6 is certainly a jump

Associate
Anyone else with a 27th delivery date but not yet dispatched please ?
Ordered on the 20th at 3:15pm and ordered the following
Pixel 6 Stormy Black 128GB (Unlocked)
Google 30W USB-C power adaptor x2
Pixel 6 Case Stormy Sky
Pixel 6 Kinda Coral 128 GB (unlocked)

I'm guessing an issue with one of the items ?

Back
Top Bottom