Kyle Rittenhouse - teen who shot three people in Kenosha

Caporegime
OP
That's gotta be a relief for the judge, he doesn't need to deal with the mistrial stuff re: the ridiculous behaviour by the prosecutors.

Almost like he's trolling?

I don't think he's trolling (aside from a couple of posts yesterday where he was getting wound up at being called out) I think he genuinely believes some of the stuff he's posted - there is some bias perhaps and a bit of credulity re: some of the dodgy arguments by prosecutors but basically, I don't think it's some intentional wind up (that would be a bit silly to maintain for so long) I think he just has a bit of cognitive dissonance when the obvious contradictions are pointed out and/or when challenged to back up aseertions he's made with some sort of argument or explanation - that's when deflection mode kicks in.

Caporegime
cognitive dissonance when the obvious contradictions are pointed out and/or when challenged to back up aseertions he's made with some sort of argument or explanation - that's when deflection mode kicks in.

I think exactly the same of you, funnily enough.

I backed up my arguments many, many times.

Also, i never got wound up about being "called out" because none of you ever called me out on anything. Its cute that you think you did i guess..

The replies that were more in jest were more due to my exasperation at your ridiculousness.

Caporegime
OP
I backed up my arguments many, many times.

Except for all the times when you were directly questioned... anyway I wasn't talking to you I was replying to another poster - so you don't need to quote me multiple times all over again with excuses for why you can't back up assertions you've been asked about... as that isn't constructive to the thread at all. You're welcome, of course, to simply go back and elaborate on the things asked but I already know that isn't going to happen thus I've not even bothered quoting you today, I've specifically avoided doing so to prevent more nonsense.

I'd ask therefore that if you're going to reply to me again, either do so with some answers or don't bother as yet another deflection post isn't really needed and I didn't engage with you today to begin with.

Caporegime
Except for all the times when you were directly questioned... anyway I wasn't talking to you I was replying to another poster - so you don't need to quote me multiple times all over again with excuses for why you can't back up assertions you've been asked about... as that isn't constructive to the thread at all. You're welcome, of course, to simply go back and elaborate on the things asked but I already know that isn't going to happen thus I've not even bothered quoting you today, I've specifically avoided doing so to prevent more nonsense.

I'd ask therefore that if you're going to reply to me again, either do so with some answers or don't bother as yet another deflection post isn't really needed and I didn't engage with you today to begin with.

Only because i had already answered them many, many times, because none of your retorts or replies had any substance, so all you could do is just keep asking the same things over and over again.

Oh and come of it about not engaging. Just making snide and stupid comments to someone else about me on a public forum is "not engaging"?

Caporegime
Whelp. Not guilty. I can't see anything but more gun toting Magahats tooling up against protestors and just waiting for someone to wave a gun at them or run towards them so they can claim self defence when they start shooting.

Back
Top Bottom